Can't consent until 18 and now even up top 25

>can't consent until 18 and now even up top 25
>but you can cut off your breasts at 13
whats wrong with this world

Attached: 1662689827021100.jpg (996x2047, 176.56K)

Television and Film?

What does this have to do with TV or film? Enjoy your ban until you can figure out what boards are for what

It makes me sad man. They have no idea.
>B-b-b-but they may want it!!!
I wanted to be a fucking archaeologist when I was 13. When I actually researched it and tried my hand at it, I hated it.
Except trying archaeology isn't a permanent endeavor. Cutting off a part of your body is.
Just sad.

Your average Zoomer

Do you think there's a doctor who just keeps and masturbates with the child breasts he removes?

>NOOOO THE VALIDITY OF MY HECCIN MID-2000S IMAGE BOARD IS LESSENED BY SPAM!!!
Really?

Mods please do your fucking jobs.

Seriously wonder what these kids are gonna do when they grow up and realize everyone in their life allowed them to ruin their lives and didn't try to stop it, personally expecting a majority of them going postal or committing suicide

Attached: 1661657320510572.png (403x486, 45.01K)

the only solution at this point is roblox

Will they be some of the few people who can legitimately blame society for their suffering?

>Seriously wonder what these kids are gonna do when they grow up and realize everyone in their life allowed them to ruin their lives and didn't try to stop it, personally expecting a majority of them going postal or committing suicide

Jazz is where this ends up. They hit 18 and get "depressed" but they can't ever admit their depression is due to a false transgender diagnosis. They have ruined their bodies, and no one wants to date them for it. And they then pick something else to fixate on or to give them pleasure. Heroin, food, social media, etc. Expect a LOT of broken people going into more nutty extreme beliefs.

They can just get implants and synthetic nipples if they change their mind this is a mostly harmless surgery does much more good for gender affirmation than bad. I know Any Forums is obsessed with transfolk but you pick some of the dumbest examples to complain about sometimes.

I mean yea they were children who got groomed and the people who's sole duty to look out for them at best failed and at worst encouraged their grooming, I won't blame these children when they kill their groomers and parents (who will in some cases be the some people)

Attached: 1661226966929071.jpg (2000x1567, 318.41K)

>bro why do you care about kids having their bodies mutilated?
Really getting sick and tired of clown world

Attached: 1658253025666903.jpg (211x282, 66.27K)

They get hormone blockers and male hormones. These are unchageable changes and permanent. Most of the ex-trans people are pissy about this. They get permenant voice changes too.

Yeah good luck breastfeeding

I've heard that people who were on hormone blockers as children grew up to be unable to orgasm. Like 99% of the time. Absolutely brutal

When they lob someone's dick and balls off, it means they will never be able to reproduce. This is never taken into account at all funny enough.

source?
Also, I will now take the time to pluck the low hanging fruit.
That's because nobody will have sex with them. lolmao

If a penis can be constructed out of leg tissue I'm pretty sure science can make breasts just fine actually. Or would you rather this boy be stuck in girls body for another 5 years and be completely suicidal and probably never even make it because he couldn't get life saving gender affirming surgery?

They will pay for these crimes

To play devil's advocate a lot of women don't produce enough breastmilk to feed anyway, it's why wet nurses existed and why the baby formula shortage a few months ago was such a big deal

They never do...

lol, but really I saw heard it in a video essay some gay dude did defending JK Rowling from trannies. It was an interesting take to hear a gay lib shitting on the entirety of transgenderism.
>life saving gender affirming surgery
>life saving
Very little evidence suggests this. As much (or even more) suggest the opposite. Also, you're replying to my post which had nothing to do with what you replied. Please don't mass reply, it makes you look stupid

>If a penis can be constructed out of leg tissue

They fucking can't. We really need to stop lying to people that we can change people's genitals since it's all just Frankenstein shit.

>Or would you rather this boy be stuck in girls body for another 5 years and be completely suicidal and probably never even make it because he couldn't get life saving gender affirming surgery?

Since trans diagnosis is 100% subjective, it thus becomes unfalsifiable. The Queer/trans tehorists say that every single trans is 100% trans, and the critics suggest that maybe it's being over diagnosed. The Queer/Trans activists can never admit that even a single Trans is misdiagnosed, since that would introduce the possibility that they're wrong and since the whole diagnosis is subjective, it brings the entire thing crashing down.

Attached: o5aafbU.jpg (1080x1615, 563.03K)

Fuck, is it gonna be like incels who get bullied? Will people who got groomed just shoot a bunch of kids who didn't do anything?

Sorry but were in hell world these people will probably get away with their crimes (in this life atleast)

Attached: 1659168077030282.jpg (570x639, 48.15K)