So... "What is exactly your problem with this?"

So... "What is exactly your problem with this?"

Attached: 3ekh1ztqdhl91.jpg (640x961, 112.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=an0s192aTls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the niggers

Attached: 1662135871889150.png (2880x3372, 3.72M)

I no longer have a problem with this. I realized having opinions only hinders my ability to enjoy. Now I only consoom and happines has never felt closer.

Did that dumb nigger not understand in his heart that the characters were almost all white and there was no nigger elves or nigger dwarves?

Attached: 1662610071929708.jpg (337x415, 24.62K)

wheel of time and game of thrones books had black people in a way that made sense. When the adaptions happened they threw the worldbuilding out the window

As a POC growing up a nerd in the 90s/00s, with stories like LOTR, it pains me greatly to see intellectual property and original content defiled by the globalization machine, and I realize that if I had wanted to see my kind represented in fictional content of the fantasy genre, perhaps I'd have better taken up the pen and paper and wrote a story, instead on being content and complicit in the cultural appropriation and revisionism of a piece of intellectual content which is clearly derived from the extensive historical research into both Nordic, Celtic and Germanic mythology and medieval folk history that the author has done to accurately portray cultural elements in the story.

so you're saying the person in OP pic is dishonest, or perhaps too lacking in basic intelligence to understand his own folly?

No. I am saying that perhaps they should not view modification, misappropriation, and abuse of intellectual property as something positive for the media industry.
Above all, we should value the creation of new original content, instead of this tired re-use of classical work, only modified to fit certain formulaic cultural agendas.

I invite all other POC to create original content which can represent them. I also believe that just parking us as characters into other people's culturally representative worlds, and themes is simply shameful and should not be a cause of joy to us.

>I don't feel valid unless I can self insert as a character in a product about elves and magic rings
This isn't even nigger specific. I hate these fucking dorks.

This fren is right. You can make fantasy kino where blacks make sense, or where the mix makes sense, but they don't, they just fuck up old kino. I want all the kino. We we're being robbed.

Exactly. We want and we welcome new fantasy content that is culturally representative of all.
It's the cheap, tired and weak revisionist race-bending of established piece of media that I have a problem with.
It's such as cop-out, careless and even humiliating way to approach diversity/inclusion.
You don't see Hollywood doing any new adaptation anymore, and there is a lot of content written, novels and scripts, written by POC which could better represent that, that is not being used right now.
I can't believe people accept this tired concession as true representation. Can't relate. To me, the only thing it confirms is that 90% of their audience base has actually no respect of understanding for the depths of research and care invested by the author to accurately portray or represented medieval history aspects, as well as folkloric mythology elements...I personally would hate to see this done to my own culture. They just don't respect intellectual property.

Shame on whoever in Tolkien's estate who agreed to sell the texts' IP to Amazon.

omg a "black nerd"
there are so many of those.

Attached: 1609843722938.jpg (434x470, 66.78K)

>R/geeksgamerscommunity
Imagine what kind of useless drooling peanut brain you have to be to post something on there

Niggers

Niggers do not belong in fantasy settings. The kikes tried to do this in the 90’s with that awful Dungeons and Dragons movie. Didn’t Stan Lee create Wakanda for nogs? Go build up on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=an0s192aTls

This. There's whole countries in WoT where they'd all be Persian or Indian or like Spanish Koreans. But nope, every single backwater village is as diverse as Greenwich Village.

The problem is that they do not want to create their own European style fantasy. they simply want to change an established legacy.
If representation means that much to you, then create something, and stop retroactively altering.

But at this point, it's beyond representation, woke faggots simply see LOTR and GoT as a mound of dirt to plant their victory flag in, and they did it.

Attached: 1658252597484026.jpg (1097x907, 174.39K)

You know, I like movies and TV in fantasy Chinese or other Asian settings.
Not once, not fucking once, have I been upset because there are no white people.

People would have ZERO problem with having niggers in fantasy settings that made sense. Instead lore is obliterated by ham-fisted niggers. At best it stinks of bad writing, at worse it's forced diversity bullshit.

Umm sweaty blacks are part of the Western world so they deserve representation in western culture.