Episode has multiple important reveals

>episode has multiple important reveals
>none of them taken them with any seriousness
>expects you to care
Why do people still care about this show?

Attached: Rick-and-Morty-Season-6-Weird-Rick-5 (1).png (1400x700, 549.84K)

what show?

MTVs Downtown (1999)

lol imagine still watching this trash when it's too shitty even for reddit

It feels like writers work on it out of obligation

poor jerry
kino

Why don’t you ask the people?

The Head

It's a cartoon for stoners why do you care about the story

I don't use reddit

That episode sucked I got no Lola out of it.
Glad American dad is back

It's a comedy you retard
It's not even a good one since S3E2 onwards

It's either rick or morty that fucks up and ruins others lives and they can do nothing about it but feel sorry and move on. Just more vapid bullshit we've already seen to the point where it has lost its initial punch and the characters don't seem human anymore and half the time they don't even give a shit at this point.

I actually didn't mind this episode. Disappointed in the lack of dan harmon story circle though

Attached: images (11).png (570x538, 25.17K)

>Pic
That's just basic screenwriting though, is this OC or just someones being willfully ignorant?

feels like all the tension went out. They made jokes about “it’s season 2 dad!” and I was like, “oh where there were actual conflicts and goals?”
are we gonna coast like this til season 10 and have a bunch of dramatic moments with no buildup? Probably.

Nah this one was specifically created by Dan Harmon in the 90s

Dan Harmon thinks he’s created a storytelling framework. Similar to Matthew Perry claiming he invented Mattspeak (aka sarcasm) with his Character on Friends.

Kind of a shit excuse comedy doesn't mean you just don't take anything seriously at all

I actually think this episode is big for the show, removing some of Rick's ridiculous amount of power by removing the portal tech, although somehow this hasn't stopped the entire cast from being ultimate killing machines for no fucking reason. I watch the show because I think it's funny, but it's lost a lot of it's meaning.

I hadn't heard that about Chandler but could he be ANY less self aware?

Did Reddit really turn on it?

I read this when I was a senior in high school and thought it was some kind of major revelation until I realized it was literally just a Down's Syndrome version of Joseph Campbell (who himself is just a Down's Syndrom version of Carl Jung)