Rings of power finale

Skip to 9:00

youtu.be/dWh_2VbMsgs

Attached: 427C6FCD-26E9-4014-A6C3-5A46B5A864BA.jpg (1080x1080, 170.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lotr.fandom.com/wiki/Fathers_of_the_Dwarves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everyone shits on her but I unironically enjoy her face and will defend her casting
she looks weird and derpy like how a dwarf should look
even back in the day Gimli Son of Gloin had a weird face and a lazy eye

Attached: 600384.jpg (1920x1080, 202.13K)

LAWD

TOPKEK rangzposting has been such a gift

i like minstrel music

Don't care, I stopped watching after episode 1

Ok, so you've accepted nignogs in your fantasy.
Next time it'll be fags, trannies, and double the darkies

You're a nigger or a shill then, there's nothing to like.

Nigga, it makes no sense that she's a token neagra in an otherwise mostly white community. Same with the black hobbits. I would be unironically more forgiving if they had made a whole mountain inhabited only by neagro dwarfs. It's the tokenism what makes absolutely no sense.

but the point of the character is that she's derpy and funny-looking
would you have been happy if they'd cast a derpy-looking white woman?

O LAWD dem user reviews!

>would you have been happy if they'd cast a derpy-looking white woman?
No. Dwarf women are supposed to look just like men. But a white woman would have been better than a negressa for sure.

Oh uh-hyuh yez'm massa dem rangz sho lucks good

If they'd put a fake beard on a woman or cast a man and called him a woman you would have complained about the trannies

>cast a man and called him a woman you would have complained about the trannies
Yes. But putting fake beards on dwarf women is how it should be.

>I will defend her casting
They literally had to hide her children's faces because they couldn't show the logical consequence of her existence which would be a mutting of the Longbeard royal line, of which Thorin is a direct descendent.

Die in a fucking fire.

Attached: Durin's kids.png (877x372, 484.81K)

AYO HOL UP

Attached: QWEEN.png (443x443, 218.83K)

DEM RANGZ

>I would be unironically more forgiving if they had made a whole mountain inhabited only by neagro dwarfs. It's the tokenism what makes absolutely no sense.
This guy gets it. All they need to do is have a relatively sane in universe explanation and 99% of the complainers would be ok with it. The odd and unexplained random fully black (or asian or whatever) dude in a self-isolating population (elves, dwarves, to a degree hobbits) just zap us right out of it because it breaks the internal logic. Black dude in a human port town or busy trade crossroads? No problem. Black dwarf that says, "Hey, I'm from the dwarves in such-and-such a (far off) place and am new here," fine. Just don't play this game of daring people to say anything about inconsistencies within the universe.

>They literally had to hide her children's faces because they couldn't show the logical consequence of her existence
The exact same thing popped into my head as soon as I saw them.

It feels like it takes place in a fantasy version of modern America. Just random people of different races walking around. No genealogy.

Yup, there are canonically 7 clans of Dwarves and we mainly dealt with 3 of them in the rest of the movies/books. You could easily make 4 clans of shitskin dwarves who live out East in the mountains nearby the canonical shitskin humans and basically nobody would have a problem with it. I'm a massive racist and I would have been fine with a sub-story about some jive-ass Dwarves living out by Rhûn. Hell, you can even make them "good" and have them fight Sauron's minions from the other side if we must be woke. The writers are just too lazy, incompetent, or spiteful to do this. Just shove some random niggers into the Longbeard clan who all descended from ONE fucking guy (Durin I) and call everyone names who doesn't like it.

Fuck Amazon and fuck niggers.

Attached: D0-vNxoV4AMdrmA.jpg (1000x709, 213.62K)

>mfw i rangzposted for weeks and she ended up becoming my favorite character in the show

DEM RANGZ FINNA BE SLAW!

For reference:
lotr.fandom.com/wiki/Fathers_of_the_Dwarves

>The eldest of all, Durin, "lay alone" at Mount Gundabad in the north of the Misty Mountains. He later founded the line of the Longbeards (or Sigin-tarâg in Khuzdul), the Dwarves of which were most friendly to Elves and Men, mostly referred to as Durin's Folk. His city was Khazad-dûm.
This is where they put Aunt Jemima, in Khazad-fucking-dûm.

>Two others were laid to rest near Mount Dolmed in the Blue Mountains, and they founded the lines of the Broadbeams and the Firebeards who later lived in Nogrod and Belegost. Neither of these fathers names are known.
These ones mixed with the Longbeards a fair bit, since there all in the West.

>The other four Fathers of Dwarves were laid to rest in the far east, two of them at the northern end of the Orocarni, and the other two near the southern end of the range. These founded the lines of the Ironfists and Stiffbeards, and Blacklocks and Stonefoots. No Dwarves of these lines appear in the tales.
And here we have a blank slate, these Dwarves exist but we know basically nothing about them. Amazon could have easily made some of them into shitskins (hell, one of the clans is named BLACKlocks). This solves their need for diversity AND respects the fans, but they simply refused to do it.

Any shill faggot claiming that we needed black Longbeards needs to commit neck rope.

Attached: RANGZ.jpg (4320x4320, 1.91M)