Why are leftists so obsessed with walkable cities?

Why are leftists so obsessed with walkable cities?

Attached: 1661645210523063.jpg (776x964, 278.99K)

what's wrong with walking, fat ass burger

Too broke paying rent to jews and getting mugged by niggers to be able to afford a vehicle.

Powerwashing buildings seems like an environmental nightmare.

>Why are leftists so obsessed with walkable cities?

Attached: khdem9x144981.jpg (640x685, 99.19K)

Hustle
Bustle

Probably they've seen videos of other countries where the cities are cleaner and easier to navigate

It's nice. like as much as you fags love to bemoan the loss of close knit communities with harvest festivals and locals pubs and communal gathering spaces shit, a good walkable city is like all that x100 but the niggers and the homeless definitely are a problem. Also the people who complain about cars seem like trannies but they do have a valid point so im conflicted.

>Any Forums

Spoken like someone who has never left the US. I'm not a lefty but it's night and day difference. Cities you can walk around are much fucking nicer than the way the US is layed out.

Right wingers want left wing policies but only if everybody is white

Cities structured that way wouldn't work in the USA because of all our feral niggers. It's why there are suburbs in the first place.

>Walkable cities on youtube and msnbc
Attractive White people sitting at cafes and shopping at outdoor produce stands before riding their bikes home.
>Walkable cities in reality
Your neighborhood park is bulldozed to make room for 20 story section 8 apartments. everything not locked up inside a house worth more than $5 is stolen a week later.
If you're lucky the city will eminent domain your house to convert it into a liquor store, unlucky, they eminent domain your neighbor's house

this the ideal white society is the star trek utopia just white only and with no aliens because aliens dont exist

right wingers don't actually have an ideology other than "gib pale mommy milkers and keep scary black people away from me" everything else is just theatrics

Aren't realistic about the N menace

This. Walkable cities only work if you have a population that can respect infrastructure and personal space. Imagine a European city but now with 20-30% gypsies. Doesn't seem so safe right, maybe you want a car now, right?

Whites moved to the suburbs to avoid being around blacks.

Because they want to trap us in megacities with no means to escape.
they're gonna come for travel at some point, it's one of their talking points in the climate change narrative.
They're gonna go after the right of people to determine their own movement.
They already locked down the grid nationally.
No more movement of population unless controlled by government - ie we're gonna ship boatloads of third worlders to work as slaves in your city, fag.

That's all there is to it. Without personal transportation, good luck escaping the death squads. Anyways they can already brick most cars remote using the electronic chips in them.
If you don't own a diesel powered land rover defender station wagon from the 70-90s...
Oh and you can also use cooking oil in those as a means of fuel. It'll wreck the car eventually but in a pinch...

I love walking, and well designed cities, but let's face it, the planning offices are never going to be allowed to do this. Really what they mean is more so like the Line project in Saudi Arabia, where it'll be windowless mega-blocks of pods with some babylonian plants as decor on the facade, and 1km strip of shops for you to walk up and down...
That's literally it. It'll be as soulless and dystopian. Trust the WEF to take the fun out of even walking in the city...

You're absolutely right in my case. The welfare state is a tremendous idea but it cannot coexist with mass immigration.

I unironically agree that the cities are shitholes and CAN be fixed so they're actually good places to live and are capable of having communities rather than feeling like a beehive or a termite nest. Walkability is definitely an aspect of that, but leftards aren't concerned with making things better, they're simply concernd with giving up as many rights as they can and making sure other people give up as many rights as they deem necessary. They want walkable cities because they want no one to own cars, because they're retarded

fuck cities. nuke the cities. forests are plenty walkable

>Cities should have almost no cars
>Cities should have widespread public transportation
So what's it? Also did a 8yo wrote that post?

Yes.

Works if you have rapid transit lines.

They mean you should be stuck underground in a moving metal cylinder with diverse and vibrant riders like fiston ngoy.

I guess they mean trains/trams/buses/scooters

>we want to walk
>we want a city
>we can't walk throughout the WHOLE city, obviously, so we should have public transport
>it needs to be CLEAN, obviously. which means that people can't and shouldn't dirty it up

do you think he ever understands that it's other humans that would immediately take a big fat shit on his train right next to him because city literally prop up homeless people to survive no matter what, and homeless people don't give a flying fuck about you in the slightest?

Wait why the fuck is this on Any Forums

You people always say this like it's obviously bad, but it really isn't. Homogeneous societies don't even need to lock the door at night. Diverse societies have informal no-go zones block to block.

Good evening. I hate NIGGERS