RANGZ OF POWAH IS A SMASHING SUCCE-ACK

>RANGZ OF POWAH IS A SMASHING SUCCE-ACK

Attached: Screenshot_20220909-001423.png (1079x1104, 662.82K)

Did you even read why or do you just want the attention.

Racists did this

This is needed for the liberal world order, chud

Biden's America.

They already destroyed all their competition in america they no longer need to provide a good service and fast delivery anymore

upvoted

I'm guessing the decisions have a lot to do with Amazon drivers / shipping times rather a TV show - "Why build another facility in this city if it's only gonna save drivers a few extra minutes per delivery" etc - Better keep em all in 1 hotspot than start divvying it up too much

Attached: wagie cagie-20xx.jpg (1080x639, 107.23K)

What does this have to do with amazon studios?

We did? Cool.

Uberization is going strong

How do I become neet faggot?

Just don't work for Amazon.
There are so many jobs out there, and people work for amazon. Why?

401k and benefits, $15/hr starting pay

they are usually in areas with low pay and they pay better.

They pay better than other bottom-tier jobs like fast food or retail and have almost no standards so people who are too autistic to interact with people or who can’t speak English can work there

Last one is a reason NOT to work for them, dumbshit.

Explain House of the Dragons.

stop being retarded. Obviously people with degrees arent working there. But if you live in bumfuck Tennessee, Oklahoma, Iowa, Alabama and shit making 10/h, it's a good price

Even Amazon can't experience unlimited growth.

I want to buy 3 books and one equipment from Amazon, then the whole company can disappear and I wouldn't give a shit.

Christ almighty what a dismal existence. I find myself more and more thinking ‘there but for the grace of God go I’

I bitch about work like everyone else but I have almost complete autonomy over my day.

>one equipment
Good morning sir! May I help you with the needful thing?

As someone that works in corporate retail nah.. All the big companies stepped up and invested in their supplychain and offer 2-day shipping to 90% of America. Free if you order over $25 or whatever threshold of course.

not everyone is stupid enough to work for uber

>I bitch about work like everyone else but I have almost complete autonomy over my day.

Most people can't handle any autonomy at all.

Actually its because there is a labor shortage. Amazon projects that within the next year or two, even most of their pre-existing warehouses will be understaffed. No point building more if there is no one to work there. It was in their quarterly financial reports.

I am a research scientist.

I used too be pretty naive in some ways and thought people had almost unlimited potential and could do great things if they had the opportunity and motivation. I no longer believe this because of life experience.

people not wanting to work shouldnt be called a shortage. Need to get rid of welfare and parents need to kick their worthless kids out the house

Nothing to do with RANGZ. COVID saw growth in demand, you plan more growth to show shareholders that youre ready and capable if conditions hold. Demand declines, you scale back with shareholders knowing you’re responding to market pressures and not just incapable of remaining solvent average board iq is two digits.