Retail movie

>Retail movie
>Employees are 10/10

Attached: 6496cd5d-3525-5215-91a2-8ea5bb608597.jpg (1024x576, 82.55K)

There's a blonde employee at my Costco who has massive milkers.

I did part time at an Amazon warehouse at night. I was legit shocked to see cute white girls loading and unloading trucks.

happens in korea

Attached: 1593235191812.webm (640x640, 600.5K)

The thing about retail is that young people are constantly passing through. This includes cuties who are doing a side job during school, or seasonally. They have no intention of making it their main gig but they want to make some side income.

Everyone in movies is good looking because they're all hollywood wannabes
They make it seem like if you go into any random bar or trailerpark you'll find people who don't look like deep sea fish

There's a cute(I think anyways) Walmart assistant manager near me and it always baffled me how she's working at and somehow working there long enough to get several promotions. She must be crazy

If she pointed that at me I'd shove it down her insect throat so fast...

Based

How many times are the mods going to copy and paste this thread?

They're data mining to find out where hot retail workers are

Money is better than you think. The management there make $70k or more. The store manager $200k+

Ted 2 was the worst offender. The only good-looking retail employees are students working summer jobs.

Attached: ted2wife.jpg (1332x850, 112.51K)

The supermarket I work part time at has quite a few extremely attractive employees, both male and female.

There are always hot workers at Costco for some reason

I met my wife in retail during college. Big boobs and we have 3 kids now.

Store managers make $100k... working 60-80 hrs a week. And the assistant managers barely make over $20/hr.

why do targets always have pretty girls?

The girls my age at the grocery store I worked at when I was 18 were all hot as fuck

you make this same thread with the same image every day. kill yourself wagie faggot

The most beautiful girl I've ever seen was working at a Tim Horton's in 2019

Store Managers of large stores were making $180k when I worked there nearly 20 years ago

No they weren't. It's a relatively new salary increase because Walmart always had shitty GED grad managers. Now it's a college educated person

What the fuck are you talking about? It's nowhere near that much lmao