Hunter Addresses the Allegations

>"I hold absolutely no hatred towards nonbinary folks," Hunter wrote. "I agreed with another [trans]-girl's post in which she pointed out an imbalance in the visibility and space taken up between nonbinary folks and binary trans women."

Attached: file.png (878x893, 214.43K)

the post hunter liked

Attached: file.png (705x991, 329.13K)

You literally ruined my thread kys

>forcing more of us into sex work

lol

No normal person knows what the fuck this means.

what video games does he play?

i wonder if he watches anime

Attached: 1639056925936.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

>more specifically black trans women
but why tho

Attached: jeanette jennings.png (592x624, 739.48K)

I'm obsessed with her bros, I can't stop thinking about her
I've had two dreams about her just this week...
*she
But I bet she plays cool games like Stardew Valley, Zelda and Animal Crossing

he said that he played zelda when he was a little boy

When you hear the statistics about trans people being killed, it's very misleading
In reality the vast majority of MtF victims are black MtFs especially sex workers

Attached: didn't read.webm (768x606, 1.15M)

These people need to be executed, Hitler was right about everything and I'm not even German.

>forcing more into sex work
To be fair I wouldn't hire trannies at my honest business

Don't worry. Trannies loves tranimes.

Kys

Dilate

What is the context of this scene? Kek

How much more can you atomise identity?

Attached: LunaWTF.jpg (500x500, 24.5K)

Cope

I consider myself pretty sympathetic to those with complicated gender identities like trans people. I’m a moderate but I lean a little left

but holy fuck, I cannot stop laughing at how “black trans women” is almost code for some deity or something. like race has absolutely nothing to do with anything with this but for some reason they’re the champions of all things trans?

also reminds me of that one debate thing that got interrupted with a woman yelling about how one candidate didn’t care about black trans women. They’re like what…0.00001% of the population?

Attached: refieldwords.jpg (1000x742, 160.86K)

>What is the context of this scene?
americas inevitable cleansing

you ever read a Wikipedia article about some high level concept in quantum mechanics or something?

this shit is along those lines. I feel like you need 13 PhDs to understand why trans people hate non-binary people

Uh, you mean that transmedicalist bigot?

Attached: uh what?.png (1460x1146, 617.31K)

They can't get drugs because non binary said gender doesn't matter and you can change gender by thinking it but it obviously does gender does matter because they buy drugs to switch the appearance of their gender.

Are they trying to cancel the tranny for being a tranny?

Huh?
Uh is this woke?