Action genre renaissance

old.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/x93pi1/gunner_pov_of_a_humvee_storming_a_russian_held/

Will clips like these help directors make actually interesting shooter/war movies now?

They'll actually have real footage for them to just copy and stitch together in a compelling narrative.
Steven segal will be tried in the hague for his support of putin regime, so no risk of him making shitty movies as an actor or director either.

It's also going to be able to make a PURE action movie without any of the white guilt over shooting innocent people just defending their shitty mudhut poppy farms. These were actual invaders.

Yeah, I'm thinking action shooter war movies are back.

Attached: 1651955721821.jpg (661x623, 114.31K)

i have nothing against ukrainians but i want america to lose so bad

Same, evil people control this country.

>reddit
It’s not hard to see who the bad guys are

Why hasn't Russia taken kiev yet? Its been 6 months and Ukraine is GAINING territory now.

WHAT THE FUCK I thought Russia was a superpower and Putin was a genius?!

Tried to use a catbox link but Any Forums thought it was spam, /k/ allowed it which is weird. I guess tv is filled with too many pedos to allow filesharing sites.
Evil people control every country, some are less evil.

Won’t fight in a globohomo war not in spring, summer, fall, or winter. Not if I was offered 1 million dollars. I won’t die for Ukraine. I won’t fight Russia. I won’t die on the altar of globohomo.

It took the US 2 months to take Iraq with the help of 5 other nations.

Weird, I feel the same way about Russia.

US took Baghdad in 21 days, its been 6 months and Russia is barely over the border.

They've got balls to just drive up in trucks like that. My MOS was exactly what that guy was doing, only we never would have done it that way. Humvees are not IFVs, and it's not a great idea for them to pretend to be. The fact that he didn't have stacks of .50 easily accessible for reload is pretty fucking stupid.

>be russia
>take crimea then give ukr a headstart to build up their military for 8 years for no reason at all
>get fuckedi n the ass by us intel and weapons
wtf how could ukr win

they're retarded animalistic mutts, idk how you can hate them more than the antichrist incarnate

>actually still trying to compare it to Iraq
LMAO Russia has lost more troops in the last week than US lost in 10 years of Iraq and that was after the US even took over the fucking country at least.

reminder that these ukraine faggots are literally discord trannies that cant say the nig

>2 months
like 20 days, and without tens of thousands dead and thousands of armored vehicles lost without russia.

not to mention 2 is still substantially less than 6 even it were true.
>help of 5 other nations
oh yeah that polish contingent was really vital to the whole thing and not symbolic

they did have stacks, but the ukr guy thought he was saying NLAW because it sounds like AMMO to them

reminder vatnigs are literally muslims shilling their afro-asiatic horde invading christian european lands.

Attached: Putins Army.webm (404x720, 2.55M)

Christian lands are all controlled by jews now so the only chance Israel will ever fall is if Islam takes over. Sorry cucklord but Allah is all powerful.

This. Any Forumsestine shills for muslim migrants into europe because we MUST replace problematic white christians with more forward-thinking muslims.

The New Europeans, if you will.

this but mostly unironically

fuck off back to your own country achmed

That's an Angolan flag.

VGH…. We MUST protect the Trad Ukrainian mail order brides and onlyfans models….. for MÖTHER EVROPA….

>even when I try to evade this shit these fucking faggots post it all over nonpolitics boards
If god is real he will give me the power to kill your family through the internet just before blinding and deafening you.

>VGH

Attached: file.png (960x720, 595.57K)

I am unironic too. The age of the white man is over. The time of an Africanized europe is now.

This is the future we at Any Forums want. Palestine will be free at least, and if that means sacrificing the west than so be it. Palestine comes before anything else. after all the abuse we've allowed against palestinians, we owe them.

Attached: 3000.jpg (3000x2000, 1.21M)

Attached: 1662695133125566.jpg (1080x477, 102.06K)

And it took 8months for them to take falludja...
No Wonder the us are considered shit at war.

in russia surrounding by russians. It's angolans fighting for russians in Ukraine.

these are the fags that keep raiding blue boards

Attached: 1662695036897013.png (1296x1674, 547.29K)