Biopic when

biopic when

Attached: 1643804813687.jpg (990x1549, 194.59K)

King Chuck
Formerly Queen Liz.

lol
I forgot how old she was and thought the young charles was up next. Now I'm disappointed.

kek

Got a right giggle out of me. I give him six months, the stress of the change which would never come together with Britain's woes.

Do you think her vagina is still nice?

Weird to think he's king now

i thought it was
remember reading about the queen's son passing it over to the grandson since the son was already old

That's William, her grandson. He's up next

There was rumors about it but it never materialized. That being said I don't think sausage fingers is going to stay on the throne for a long time like liz did

this image is a monstrous carbuncle on the face of an old friend

oh no you didn't!

Kek

Cope. King Chuck will live for 1000 years. He's a neoplatonist and guenonian. He is the very idea of the philosopher king incarnated and has finally ascended to his rightful throne.

Cope, there's no stopping King Willy. All will submit.

You can't even give a good reason for balding fag being king and posted a reddit response. We've supported Chuck on Any Forums for several years from his humble beginnings. Meanwhile William is a metropolitan city slicker only a small minute piece of sperm to the man who created him., a sad bald mishap that goes around wearing Gucci loafers and driving fancy German cars. If his dad wasn't Chuck (now King Chuck), he would NEVER in a million years have wound up with a bong as good looking as Kate. She knew his had was Chuck. That's all she needed to know and all you need to know too.

You're so out of touch. Gucci loafers and fancy German cars are IN at the moment. King Willy is simply allowing retainer chuck (soon to be formerly) to keep his seat warm through the sure to be unpopular energy crisis (a Machavellian gambit) while he enjoys his park avenue manicures.

Chuck will produce another heir, the true heir and name him Sneed. William is shit.

He's 73, lol. And he was never the brightest, to put it kindly. It will be hard telling the difference between dementia and his natural stupidity. I give him 5 years, tops.

Year.
Reign.
Charles isn't stupid either. There is a video of him utterly demolishing scientific materialism. He's easily the most intelligent head of state currently.

I've met him though. If that's intelligence then I'd hate to meet stupidity.

Attached: FcLqk1MWQAAhkJ-.jpg (680x527, 127.94K)