Search "Rings of Power" on Google news:

>Search "Rings of Power" on Google news:
RACIST
RACIST
RACIST
RACIST
RACIST

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-231151_Google.jpg (1080x2400, 619.39K)

Don't act like this is surprising. They were making articles about this way before the show came out.

Das rite

Attached: 7fJF7AcD_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31.3K)

It gets people talking about the show. There's no such thing as bad publicity.

Remember how this all started with Ghostbusters 2016? That's when Hollywood decided that attacking the potential audience was an effective game plan. At least in that case, the director and actors were responding to complaints that were already made. But now? Studios make these defensive statements pre-emptively, like how Lucasfilm publicly said that they "resist" any "racists" who don't like the black chick...before the show even aired. I wouldn't be surprised at all if stirring shit up like this is part of studios' marketing plans now.

Consuming media became a form of social and political activism. Fuck how good the quality actually is, what matters is that it's "woke."

Attached: 1562896318150.jpg (660x371, 31.8K)

>on Google news

Attached: 1662587558231760.jpg (600x411, 32.29K)

>It gets people talking about the show. There's no such thing as bad publicity.

I fail to see how having so many people talking about how they hate amazon's butchery of Tolkiens world could possibly be good for amazon. Them now calling the audience racists is also not likely to help draw eyes.

Is it racist to want to have no women or non-whites staring in any TV or movies?

Because retards that love spewing "no publicity is bad" don't realise you have to actually market your product to a demographic, hate watchers only really watch by proxy of other people or piracy so they aren't making the show successful. Calling people racist isn't a strategy, it's damage control that always backfires.

It's called an advertising budget.
Advertising companies do more than advertise they also do disinformation and fake reviews

>AMAZON:
I know how we can get people to watch our show that they won't watch........WE WILL CALL THEM RACIST!!!!!

no it's just common sense yet common sense is not so common anymore i just want to grill

Strange, the discussion on the site has always been civil. No one could have seen this coming.

>I'll call the fans racists surely they will be pleased by the made-up insult and watch the show

>I'll also block ratings even after a week and then announce I will remove the ones I don't like, surely that won't affect my credibility as an e-commerce company

of course they have plenty of money to spend on damage control

>dae think they're just calling EVERYONE who doesn't like the show a racist?
>btw a few black people in supporting roles in Rings of Power is an attack on the white race by the jews

I am surrounded by giant lefties but even they make fun of Rings of Power being bad and Amazon claiming everyone who has a problem with the show is racist.

Releasing this alongside House Of The Dragon is gonna be a death sentence for Rings in my opinion. I caught the first two eps of HoTD and it's actually pretty decent. Matt Smith is pretty fucking great in it and I've never really liked him. I'd live to see the numbers after all of the eps are released for both shows.

Yes it's quite obvious what is happening here. Hollywood has committed a formula where they can put out trash fire series and as long as there's a few black people dabbled in the show they can label all of their critics racist.

OP, we all know you weren't actually seeking any new information.

When do you retards will get into your heads that showing modern cosmopolitanism in a recreation of ancient/medieval Europe makes no sense at all, especially for watchers who aren't white?

Attached: file.png (1541x964, 858.2K)

There's a large chance that the black dwarf and Negrolas were added to the show in order to make any criticism about racism. It's like Kenobi with Reva. Throw in a random, useless minority into the cast and anyone who says anything negative just hates black people

>minority into the cast and anyone who says anything negative just hates black people
have you ever thought about just not watching

So any article explaining how House of the Dragon didn't got affected by the allmighty racists?