You chuds don't get tired do you ?

Attached: IMG_20220909_001056.jpg (1080x1429, 322.14K)

Attached: 47842223.jpg (302x147, 15.19K)

>cbr
>chuds

Attached: 1620866225264.png (777x707, 504.41K)

>Am I out of touch?
>No it's the viewers who are wrong.

I can honestly say that I feel so bad for the people involved in this. The actors… they just did their job. The effects people did their job. What a complete disaster.

Don’t shit on the workers, man. It’s not their fault.

Who should we shit on ?

some extinct ethnicity
like babylonians or nabateans
those fucking nabateans are behind everything

>be Any Forums poster
>racist against indians
>chud chud chud madarchud uhuhuhuh

just kikes. it's the kikes user, simple as.

The point is she's far more powerful and 'heroic' in the books (she literally resonates heaven, she's of the race that guards creation) but it's not the manly warrior tough girlboss shit. She shouldn't be relatable, or even attempted to, she shouldn't even be a protagonist. She's a creature that 'enters' a protagonist's world to suggest bigger things.

It's precisely these people's oddly 'sexist' disdain for feminity and women's tastes that makes Galadriel not work

Attached: What's Tittys Prescious!.jpg (773x800, 75.09K)

bezos

Nabateans are unironically very cool.

The elves in general are like that in the books. Ethereal, mysterious, powerful beings. Beyond most matters with humans.

Every elf in this show is no different than a human but with pointy ears.

yeah they made it into a D&D thing where it's all biological differences (except those too don't exist because racism and stuff and we can't say "the dwarves are basically wholesome jewish caricatures")

You can make dwarves, hobbits, humans as protagonists. Hell, even orcs. But elves are basically almost angels

this

Attached: 1655689450318.webm (640x640, 210.14K)

No the actor for Galadriel is pretty shit, as is the random dude, the single mom, niggolas the random second in command etc. Honeslty the dwarves and hobbits seem like the only people putting in effort, even the nigger ones.

elves in lotr aren't wacky like in elder scrolls, they should be kept as side characters.

Yeah, with few exceptions their intrusion in the world should be akin to aliens showing up and abducting you

If I remember right Legolas was even a lower kind of elf

No legolas was the son of elven royalty and if Aragorn was half numerion Legolas was 3/4ths high elf.

yeah idk why but I remembered him being a lower kind of woods elf while Galadriel and Elrond were a higher kind

Even Jackson didn't get it right, but it's definitely hard to film elves true to the books.

yeah just putting 'angelical' choirs and bright lights can be cheesy, it's very hard to translate (or even make the actors be both incredibly youthful and fey while also being this insanely old person who can barely be bothered by ephemeral current happenings)

They are older, and more learned/ powerful, but they have the same blood as him.

He does try though, best example was the hobbits seeing the wood elves marching, they were almost ethereal and the hobbits felt sad at them leaving middle earth.

Stopped in the 2nd episode and won't go back. Don't care aboutbthe race shit, bit sure it slightly took away from immersion. What stood out is how much I didn't give a shit about anyone and anything happening. And the whole elf vs dwarf rock thing was so bad and annoying as filler. It's just not a good show.

Legolas has never been to elf land which does actually make him a different kind of elf from Galadriel IIRC.

yeah i remembered some bigger distinction, but yeah legolas and galadriel were both sindarinn, don't know why I thought otherwise (in my head Legolas was more 'trashy')