Why are Southern characters always portrayed with cowboy hats when its actually a Western thing?

Why are Southern characters always portrayed with cowboy hats when its actually a Western thing?

Attached: Cowboy hat map.png (1818x1090, 559.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

billyswesternwear.com/stetson-straw-hats-shantung-collection-colonel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because cowboy hats are for retards and everyone from the south is retarded so it fits perfectly.

Most of those movies are written by jews who have literally never left Manhattan and Los Angeles in their entire lives

Forgot to mention in my post I’m trans

Not that it matters or anything

Don't worry, OP. We could tell.

>character is from the south
>he does things a little differently down where he's from

Attached: i do declare.jpg (720x835, 41.8K)

southerners are depicted in overalls, guy

>keeps the sun off your face and neck
>retarded
Enjoy the skin cancer I guess

Name six movies

>cuts to a clip of two drunk hicks dragging a nigger behind their truck

>Southern characters always portrayed with cowboy hats
where?

I've seen people wear them in Nashville but it seems like a tryhard country music costume and not authentic

>weeeelll I don't know how y'all Yankee fellas do things up yonder but in these here parts we keep our stetson's white, our noses clean, and our bucks broken... and I reckon we like it way

your frog, assuming he is a Kentucky colonel type guy is not wearing a cowboy hat. he's wearing a stetson gambler made out of Shantung straw. It's a phenomenal hat.

billyswesternwear.com/stetson-straw-hats-shantung-collection-colonel/

I love living somewhere I can unironically wear a cowboy hat

Attached: 1647119000056.jpg (1246x1579, 436.74K)

>he isn't a trilby or fedorachad

Attached: 1662693567433.jpg (468x365, 125.73K)

cowboy hats no. cowboy boots, absolutely yes. Especially on women in the south. they love em.

Decent bone structure ngl

>WELLL NOW AH MAY BE JUST A SIMPLE SNEEDPOSTER, YES SIR..

>cowboy boots on women
jesus christ no i don't want to get dragged on some late night escapade, calm the fuck down bitch

fpbp
/thread

>works outdoors
Keep picking that cotton, user.

You know you don’t have to work outside to go outside, right?

>never goes outside
I guess that makes sense, the less you leave your house the less likely you are to encounter dysphoria triggers like mirrors or staring children

Attached: 633977FB-D6E3-45C1-8E5D-BFCCCB812D5F.png (427x400, 29.1K)

It is nice. I don't wear one personally, but I like see other people wearing them. The number of cowboy hats you see is in direct correlation to how well behaved people will be in public.

>Layover at Dallas Love Field
>See at least 3 middle aged men unironically wearing cowboy hats
It makes me happy to see regional identifiers like this still exist and all of America hasn't been homogenized into one giant grey goyslop suburb yet

I notice boots more than hats tbqh.

You can get a decent idea where people are from depending on the kind of shoes they're wearing, especially in the south during the summer.

this is how me and my boys dress when we go out

Attached: attitude.jpg (1600x900, 332.95K)

You tellin me people in kansas don't wear cowboy hats?