Ivy PhD professor & scientists: "yo pussy stank!"

Within the next 20 years the term 'Queen' will be entirely redefined to mean 'fat unemployable black woman'

twitter.com/UjuAnya/status/1567877800027095041

Attached: 1662690620562457.png (800x1099, 279.36K)

Based

fuck that old skank

Just wait. This is the first wave of this new authoritarian global regime. Things are going to get very bad for a lot of people

>unemployable
A fat black woman professor called for the murder of whites and kept her job. I’m sure she’s just fine.

that is actually funny as fuck

imagine being so weak and ugly it matters either way

This can’t be real

YAAAAS TELL 'EM QUEEN

Why would you admit you smell like nasty vagina?

One led by the left or the right?

The internet and its consequences has been a disaster

>No, you stink like someone poured coccobutter out in a dumpster. You smell like some shit in a discount shoe store and sprayed insect reppellant on it... you worthless involuntary farmhand.

Thank God I'm going to Yale for my MBA.

second richest man in the world gets your tweet deleted for wrongthink
welcome to your new reality

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-08 230944.png (600x330, 33.6K)

>live where there are no people
>with the other people who want to be away from people
>dont post anything about it on the internet
>family can live several generations like this without really noticing anything changing at all
They bring it on themselves. Fight, flight, or freeze. Just move.

Television and Film?

Gtfo.

What did she say?

Based bezos #fuckwagies #fuckunions #fuckNiggers

Ever heard about what happened at Ruby Ridge?

>consequences
Not for her

This woman believes it should be illegal to ask immigrants "where are you from?". She believes she's an aristocrat and she's a strong believer in censorship so no worries there

all ivy league professors have phds. almost all professors have phds. saying it the way you do shows you are in high school or never went to college.

also in an unrelated note you smell. like really, really bad, d-man

>nigger female calling anyone stinky
No way bruh

It’s the post in OP’s screencap.

everyday I pray for a racewar

>Virtue signalling cunt gets deleted
And nothing of value was lost.

I have heard ppl here talk that white woman's pussy is stinker than other race, is that true?

I sent know what pisses me off more: the fact that I get banned for a week for saying the nigger word while off-topic garbage like this gets to stay... or the fact that this will get 300 replies from idiots.

Holy shit OP you sound triggered. Is that why you came running to Any Forums to cry?

>i don't like censorship, unless we're censoring the people i don't like, then censorship is cool
many such cases!

Imagine going to this stinky negresses house and tossing a brick through her window. She would be so fucking scared that she wouldn't come out of her house again for a month. Just start making these people - AND ESPECIALLY THEIR FAMILIES - feel unsafe for once in their spoiled lives

Nigger pussy doesn’t stink but their asses do. Indian and Paki girls smell disgusting down there.

the opposite, black kweens have a Very strong smell both in the pussy and the rest of the body as a whole

The worst ones are indian girls tho, they smell like curry

As if shit skins would know

all I know is asian women stink the least scientifically

it's mustier for sure, hard to explain unless you experience it first hand

you have a woman's brain

>implying anyone here has smelt a pussy

Whites won’t do shit. Ever see those fight videos where one nigger starts shit, the white fights back, and then every black that’s nearby attacks the white? I’ve never seen the reverse, most White people don’t want to see race.
INB4: The Nazis ended Weimar
WW2 was the last chance for Whites to stay on top, your leaders sold you out to their masters.

>Imagine going to this stinky negresses house and tossing a brick through her window
you may say im a dreamer... But im not the only one

>not caring about someone getting a taste of their own medicine means you're pro censorship
>waaaaaah you have to fight for cancerous subhumans, you should be upset! hypocrite!
you think you're smart, but you aren't

Twatter is a private corporation, they can do whatever they want ;^)

I don't support or agree with racists or white separatists, but imagine if Ruby Ridge or Waco folks decided to take over small portions of a major metropolitan area like CHAZ in Seattle or the other one in the midwest.

The fact that armed thugs were able to take over portions of US cities tell everything one needs to know about how dep of justice works

It got deleted? Kek wtf

Yeah go Team Bezos and Reptilian Royal Family! Hope they stick it to the lefties to keep me distracted in the pod farm,

>he can't even say jew

Wait, Bezos did something based for once?

>Yeah go Team Bezos and Reptilian Royal Family!
what the fuck are you sperging over, you autistic faggot?

It is, even Bezos was pissed off at her.

Attached: 1662657042059105.jpg (897x381, 42.42K)

All these billionaires just larp as crusaders on Twitter just for the easy (you)s.

Good, fuck that cunt

>private company colludes with political party to oppress civil liberties and censor political opposition
but i thought the other party were the fascists™

Attached: dom.jpg (414x276, 39.62K)

Indian pussy smells like pee. It's gross.

Asian women don’t stink, more specifically Japanese girls

>uju anya
maybe she should go back to the jungle

Yes

Attached: w0YwfWJsDBiwNCSi-8nmT5-MPdUwICedbLvvrN3lj5Y.jpg (640x1074, 166.11K)

censorship in any form is fucking disgusting. It also would not be needed in a utopia where niggers and women knew their place.

american """intellectuals"""