When our race vanishes from this earth and the hordes of mongrels are leaders

When our race vanishes from this earth and the hordes of mongrels are leaders
will they survive or will earth perish?

Attached: 1648339511872.jpg (820x896, 109.62K)

Asians always have been able to do their own thing, they’ll survive. The Americas will devolve into favelas and enclaves. Africa will implode on itself as it’s populations blows up.

America is fucked. It will be a nasty disaster in a couple thousand years. It's really depressing to look at the population statistics. Their only hold over the world currently is culture and military, and they are losing their grip on culture by producing shit. Like said the Asians won't let the darkies win. Jews can't blend in among Chinese like they can among whites.

>Asians always have been able to do their own thing
>exists in perpetual cycle of growth and self-destruction
>stopped inventing anything after 2nd century AD

I can't believe it's over. Our entire race is disappearing from us, not with a bang, but a whimper. Can't believe rop lead to this, it's over.

I'm literally being genocided as I'm typi

NOOOOO THEY GOT HIM

>What is gunpowder

Ummm sweetie this Any Forums take this garbage to Any Forums

china will rule the world and use black people as slaves or grind them up for pigfeed

You should travel more. Asian cities are pretty advanced like Shenzhen

Joe Biden got him
RIP

Women and Jews are the reason for the collapse of every singe empire in history

Attached: 1462902570550.jpg (500x480, 32.98K)

>what is reading
>what is shilling

It's not over humanbros. All we need to do is leave the subhumans to their own devices and we 'll win simply by virtue of being able to feed ourselves while they can't. Just don't let any """merchants""" join us, no matter what.

This is shit bait but that's exactly how this crap happens. Slowly replace all white men in media, so no one will notice when they fucking disappear. But you're a nigger so you wouldn't know anything about that.

Any Forumssisters... it's all over... don't let mom find the piss bottles please.

It's Slavin time. FInally, the true descendants of Aryans and the original Europeans will take over the world.

You’re coping nigger. Once the Japanese came into their own they began to surpass other nations in scientific and cultural contributions; their neighbors followed soon after. The Japanese understood the need to maintain their identity and lineage; something the Koreans have failed to grasp.

There will be a very loud bang. Remember Hitler didn't rise until after Germany was decimated, but he rose

the elites dont subscribe to the philosphy of "white", thats a bastaerdization, a obfuscation of culture, heritage and bloodline. The elite subscribe to bloodlines, they see any other white as any other nigger and have no affinity towards them, largely categorizing them as low iq hedonist that perpetuate their folly with each failure of a successive generation. If your last name holds no estate or esteem, you are a nigger, and they see you latching on to their achievemants as absolute folly.

Attached: GettyImages-1031464958-e11b8c7.jpg (620x413, 16.91K)

thankfully im not white

It's the other way around.
>exists in perpetual cycle of growth and self-destruction
That's literally the West. The problem with Asians was their conservative and stagnant culture.

Asians barely changed - genetically and culturally since the neolithic. Europe experienced countless changes, population replacements, complete cultural collapses.

>Just don't let any """merchants""" join us, no matter what
cmon now, this is literally your achilles heel. took the jew-on-a-stick poison pill, became forever goycattle, and the rest of us doomed for it

To the sea, to the sea! The white gulls are crying,
The wind is blowing, and the white foam is flying.

West, west away, the round sun is falling,
Grey ship, grey ship, do you hear them calling,

The voices of my people that have gone before me?
I will leave, I will leave the woods that bore me,

For our days are ending and our years failing.
I will pass the wide waters lonely sailing.

Long are the waves on the Last Shore falling,
Sweet are the voices in the Lost Isle calling,

In Eressea, in Elvenhome that no man can discover,
Where the leaves fall not: land of my people forever!

Attached: image-210796.jpg (996x646, 149.38K)