We wuz Blue FpppffffffhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>We wuz Blue FpppffffffhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm sorry I can't even finish. I mean just look at this ugly fucking gorilla! Holy shit what a disaster!

Attached: 123153-11.jpg (1200x675, 279.44K)

The problem isn't even that she's black. It's that she's ugly as shit which always seems to be the case. Why not just cast a young attractive black woman with long black hair? Can't be that hard.

No shit. They picked the ugliest fucking sheboon they could find. Look at "her" hands!

>Make the rest of the movie look as closely to the original movie as possible
>Cast the Blue Fairy as this

>Make the rest of the movie look as closely to the original movie as possible
Except for the fact that half of 1800's Italy is now populated by sub Saharan Africans, you mean?

Niggers are so hideous

Look at that ugly bald bitch

Attached: Footballz.jpg (372x472, 13.04K)

why did they cast dave chappelle as the fairy god mother what the fuck is wrong with them

no human being of value is watching this

she's not black, she's blue. it's even in the heckin name

>Diverse fairy is colored Black and Blue
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1632540660157.webm (1920x1080, 2.51M)

I hate this Joe Camel-looking bitch so much.

What I don't understand is that there's actually attractive black actresses but it's almost like they intentionally hire the ugliest ones they can find

Attached: marsai martin.jpg (1024x990, 114.84K)

Oh shit bros not like this PFFFFFFF

Attached: 1620841024264.jpg (507x450, 34.17K)

>hey, what kind of wings do faeries have?
>ummm … sort of like butterfly or even dragonfly wings
>hmmm … what about a bunch of totally independent pseudopods that look like they’d be right at home in the darkest trenches of the deep ocean?
>close enough

That's a tranny isn't it? I mean they wouldn't purposefully cast an ugly woman like that would they?

>she
that's supposed to be a woman? I assumed besides turning the fairy black the also turned it into a dude because of semitic reasons

Except that, yeah. I mean, look at Pinocchio himself or how they arranged the set. Usually these people just shove in diversity in the background since less people are likely to care, but why would you cast someone who looks nothing like the original Blue Fairy?

The point is that the fairy is supposed to be other worldly beautiful, not hideous and scarey looking. Why do they do this? Why do they cast ugly people like this?

I think she’s just a seriously unattractive blacktress that vastly overestimates her singing talent. She’s been in “Bad Night at the Old Royale,” basically ruined a miniseries called “The Outsider,” and played Harriet Tubman in some Oscar bait a couple of years back. I’m really, really ready for studios to get tired of her.

It's so average-ugly people can relate and not feel insecure by a beautiful woman and I'm not even joking

why is it jerky looking when she leans forward?

It's nice to see Dennis Rodman get work in Hollywood again

i couldn't stop laughing when i saw this, its like a comedy sketch.
What the actual fuck is wrong with americans.

Genuinely pretty black actresses who can actually act well are $$$$$$

Fucking hell.

Californians
Lmao