More likely that Olsen will be Alys Rivers

>another pic where he's hiding his baby hands

LMAO

>you want to be spitroasted by Henry Cavill and Elizabeth Olsen
ok thanks media

Finally some good looking people hotd

Fuck, I wanted him to play Rhaegar!

Cool.

I’m all for this. The casting for HoD has been shit. I didn’t much care for GoT but atleast the casting was good. Jamie Lannister, the Mountain, The Hound, etc, all looked like they could whip somebodies ass. Matt Smith looks like he should be in a locker somewhere.

>another witch
would that count as typecast

Why do you hate him? I thought he was fit for the role.

He just doesn’t look like a fighter to me. Thin neck, then wrist. I can forgive the face because they’re supposed to be inbred, but overall has a weak demeanor about him. If they had cast someone like Caville in place of him I think he would be everyone’s favorite character.

Elizabeth Olsen should become a nudist.

>I think he would be everyone’s favorite character.

Already is.

I can only speak for myself, my wife, and her friend group we watch this with, but no way. Not sure if I put it in their heads, but Smith just doesn’t fit the bill of a fighter. Definitely more of a librarian type.

What led you to that conclusion?

Attached: 1654785497711.jpg (1290x2000, 393.66K)

anyone know if there are any decent fanedit of Witcher?

Attached: FcArBJAXwAE5FBM.jpg (1284x1463, 220.75K)

Fucking nice.

was that shit good enough to have a second season?

yeah she doesn't want to be typecast, she wants protagonist roles again, and this is perfect for her. she gets to be brave and gurlpower with her bow, then rescue the token black man from execution, and be forever tied to the Starks.

>was
it's only aired 3 eps, user. it's still ongoing.

he's a sex haver type
obviously you need to have sex

Matt Smith looks more like a LotR elf than a Targaryan. In fact he looks more like a LotR elf than the LotR elves in RoP

wait, does this mean Netflix™ The Witcher isn't continuing?

It's probably going to be a supporting role. He can do both. I don't think Netflix is cancelling that show/let alone replacing Cavill anytime soon.