Mila Kunis is a school shooting survivor with a dark secret in Netflix's LUCKIEST GIRL ALIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=B_XUlbPW-eY

>Ani FaNelli (Mila Kunis) is a sharp-tongued New Yorker who appears to have it all: a sought-after position at a glossy magazine, a killer wardrobe and a dream wedding to a wealthy magnate on the horizon. But when the director of a crime documentary invites her to tell her side of the shocking incident that took place when she was a teenager at the prestigious Brentley School, Ani is forced to confront a dark truth that threatens to unravel her meticulously crafted life.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63.01K)

Bogged

Does she show her butthole?

The secret is that she was actually the one who did the shooting.

In my language Kunis means faggots

I was just about to post this.

The secret is that she was a crisis actor and the shooting never really happened.

she's trans

Netflix is cranking them out

>Mila Kunis
Stopped reading right there...

Or she knew and didn't say anything

Attached: Based and redpilled checklist.jpg (1149x565, 273.33K)

That's the secret. She doesn't have one.

That could've been a dark plot twist in a movie maybe 15 years ago...sadly not today.

I hope she's playing a teacher cause that bitch is 40

I actually read the book.

She was raped by the star jock, and later became friends with the local incel and told him about the rape. The incel shot up the school and gave her the opportunity to kill the rapist jock, but she killed the incel shooter instead, and the rapist jock lied that she was part of the shooting to discredit any future attempts of her revealing the rape.

Then how does she do anal?

Attached: 1662691908619.jpg (736x1074, 124.87K)

>is a school shooting survivor
What was she doing there, leaving her granddaughter?

>The incel shot up the school and gave her the opportunity to kill the rapist jock, but she killed the incel shooter instead,
lol
lmao even

In a woman's eyes, the only unforgivable sin is being a beta.

>The incel shot up the school
>but she killed the incel shooter instead
>jock lied that she was part of the shooting
how does this make any fucking sense?

Attached: 1610222877946.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

Rape is okay if you're hot, and being an incel is the true tragedy.