The saddest film ever made

The saddest film ever made

Attached: 1661870874375554.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

oh he just like me fr fr

chud: the final chapter

pay attention anons, this is your life if you continue to:
1. prioritize parasocial online relationships with imaginary friends.
2. criticize others while failing to honestly look at yourself
3. believe people succeed or fail according to genetics and not individual effort, persistence and the circumstances of their birth
4. tell yourself you will change some tomorrow or next week that never comes
5. lie to yourself and claim you didn't actually want any of it in the first place.

don't become this old man. get off the internet, get your mind out of the gutter, unironically touch grass and unironically get laid BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

38 here. Nope, not gonna do it. :^)

it's never too late to learn how to dance

Attached: 1532814257662.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

need help with 4

>prioritize parasocial online relationships with imaginary friends.
does this include my 4channel frens?

force yourself to leave your comfort zone user. teach english overseas. move out of moms house and flip burgers in a big city. live with roomates that will shame you into showering and not staying up all night online.

just do fucking something. you are running out of time.

>teach english overseas. move out of moms house and flip burgers in a big city.
that requires thousands of dollars money to begin with, you dumb bastard

Not to put you on the spot user, but are you even following this advice yourself?

Does this film have a name?

"my diary desu"

Most women born after 1970 have had multiple sexual partners by the time they're 18, and odds are none of them were you. Do you really want to spend your time and money looking after someone's sloppy seconds?

Literally me in 60 years
It's over

Why would a movie about an incel be sad?

Of course not, people who do still won’t get laid. Sex havers and normalfags in general completely lack introspection and self-awareness. They live off instinct. That’s why they’ll badger every woman they meet until one allows him access to her pussy. That’s how you have sex, you completely shed your sense of shame and doubt.

>The way his face slowly and subtly get sadder after he says he never had any lover
Fuck, this is too sad, All I hope in this life is to not have that many regrets

I won't make it this long, I've given myself until 37

>Not taking the volcel pill and maxxing your free time without any women or their bullshit to deal with or burdoning you with obligations.

>30 year old virgin
I'm glad I'll probably have killed myself before I get this old

Attached: 1419064791797.jpg (588x473, 93.15K)

I have a baby/ wife/ PhD and a scientist job, can I chill out a little bit?

And the real kicker is that you regret the thing you never did. That's the more profound regret.

>and unironically get laid
And get accused of rape rape raaaaape
IT'S THE WRAP RAP
WRAP RAP

no

Attached: 1641854017141.gif (753x184, 59.93K)

I'm 25 years old. Is it over for me yet?

Attached: 1636955008381.jpg (1076x1002, 207.94K)

Very frequent sexhaver here. I'm the most racist man on the planet. Anyone born black is a nigger chimp and any virgins should know and accept this too because it's the TRUTH and will not stop them from getting pussy. Just don't tell girls you feel this way unless they've stuck around on their own for a few months then they usually won't give a shit. My ex wife was always fine with nigger hate and hated them too but then converted to the cult of liberalism and started being a cunt about me saying nigger so I divorced her ass

This is mostly cope but the sad fact is that having a women in my life would only make it worse. I have it pretty decent already I’d say.

>wom*n

Attached: no_hymen_no_diamond.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

fuck me I just lost my shit

Source? Spare me the "my biopic" type responses.

People say this sort of thing on Any Forums all the time. They almost never follow through.

-"I'll pack it in at 30/40/50"
>"The only reason I hang around is for the parents' sake. Once they're gone, I'm out."
The instinct for self-preservation is extremely strong. What's more, when you reach middle age, you become accustomed to life, such as it is. People don't kill themselves because they're bored, and not even necessarily if they're miserable. They kill themselves in order to make the pain stop. Not just a LACK, which is what we're really talking about here, something that it is possible to forget about in one's daily life from time to time, but PAIN (which might be physical or psychological), which constantly focuses and commands the attention. Not even zero pussy rises to this level unless there's more to it.