You Literally don't need anything else

You Literally don't need anything else

Attached: og_logo-9aeeae8b9656922ae6c516104741602f.png (1200x1200, 45.44K)

based pluto has great educational programming

love their history Channel and their military channel so much bros

All I ever have on and mainly on the Tosh.0 channel.

It's mildly based, but it has way too many commercials, also episodes repeat like every two hours

Watching valley girl now.

for me, it's Antiques Roadshow UK

For me its 24/7 iron chef

Star Trek channel . Unsolved mysteries channel. The future of stream is one show channels.

which channel?

Tubi is better

True but I watch retards livestream themselves at night helps me fall asleep knowing I’m not poor and gay checkout YoungCheeto

It isn't going to be free forever.

why wouldn't it be? both pluto and tubi make absolute bank with their ads system. tubi is even making their own movies now and a few of them have been pretty good.

I don’t mind a ton of ads for old content reruns and filler. Basically cable tv coming full circle but free. Still have to pay for fucking hbo though

Tubi is better

They will eventually double the amount of ads and offer a "no ads" version for $3.95 a month. That was always the plan. Screencap this.

based tubi bros

as someone who grew up watching network and cable TV, I'm the same way user. they really don't bother me a bit. there's a shit ton of content on pluto and tubi both and I'm getting to the point where I don't have time to torrent shit like I used to so fuck it

Attached: 546534322.png (512x422, 142.88K)

yes.. yes goyim just trust the programming. Make sure you buy your laundry detergent and as always, your local jack in the box is conveniently available near your target closest to you. Also did you get your booster? And remember black is beautiful..

Attached: 1620747006061.png (1871x1025, 3.45M)

>literally the only place you can watch baggage on demand
And for that, I'm grateful.