“What if I told you insane was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years...

“What if I told you insane was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years... at the end of which they tell you to piss off? Ending up in some retirement village... hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time. Wouldn't you consider that to be insane?”

Attached: Tumblr_m438405uya1qllcvgo1_400.jpg (400x265, 13.02K)

Hey, see the sign?

Attached: tonsyj29kv7y.png (640x487, 243.56K)

only fifty? and an office? and getting to make it to old age?
honestly a decent bargain right now

You can only pray for that kind of job stability. Companies would have you work 60+ hours a week with the looming threat of being fired always hanging over your head. When you do get fired, it will be so they can bring in new people that will work for less. Then as you’re looking for a new job while you’re 40/50 years old, no one wants some old fuck working for them, so you need to bag groceries at a super market or something. You’ll need to sell your house and move in some shit hole apartment you can barely afford. Then you die and you still have hell to look forward to.

>What if I told you insane was working as the janitorial staff on an anonymous imageboard for no remuneration?

"I dunno man but even that doesn't seem as bad as cutting your dick off and hanging yourself at 30."

i quit my job at a bank for this very reason. it was stable and steady. but when my boss asked me where i see myself in a few years and what i hope to accomplish, i realized it had nothing to do with the bank. if you want to have more in life, you cant just work a 9-5. its not enough (unless you have a very well paying job).

>incel babble
People like this desperately need to have sex.

>hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time.
who the fuck cares, i already make jannies clean my shit

Attached: 1658317426566424.gif (164x275, 1.98M)

You notice how it's always ugly niggas who get no bitches who always spout nihilistic nonsense. Life is what you make it.

Just because you're predisposed to have an idea to rationalize your own miserable life doesn't automatically make the idea false. Everyone dies and rots, having lived for no reason.

>Everyone dies and rots, having lived for no reason.
please have some sex.

holy shit get a load of THIS incel
wtffff

It's true, though. It is possible to arrive at a true idea even though the only reason you arrived at that idea is out of confirmation bias or as a psychological defense mechanism. As a very loose analogy, in logic, if a false premise implies a true conclusion, than the implication itself is true (regardless of the falsehood of the premise, or starting point). Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Attached: neechay.png (1536x864, 3.34M)

I work 30 hours a week

FUCK THAT WHOLE GENERATION FOR ACTING LIKE HAVING A STEADY JOB WAS THE END OF THE WORLD I WANT A BULLSHIT OFFICE JOB SO BAD BROS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: stock-photo-angry-shouting-man.jpg (1024x718, 94.59K)

is funny because is true

Attached: Laughing Crying Pepe.jpg (800x679, 104.76K)

Attached: neechay.jpg (1536x864, 760.86K)

>dude I'm so deep because I can't reconcile my fear of death into anything but bitch shit lmao
read real books

Yeah no shit, if you’re treated badly why wouldn’t you hate everything.