X-Files

You've crossed the line this time. As of this moment, there IS no x-files. Turn in your gun and badge.
just watched fuck awful S7 episode, any good skip/watch guides?
not just looking for main plot-- some of the standalone eps are gold

Attached: 4c19a611b312149cdc4422866683d695.jpg (639x480, 32.34K)

Remind me, are we pre or post movie here? Has the T1000 turned up at the agency yet? Unironically a better lead than Mulder, although his partner is dogshit compared to Scully.

Don't mess with the skin man

Filtered.

Is the movie even canon to the series?

The first one is. Sequel is abhorrent.

Attached: scully_hero.jpg (2220x1248, 117.58K)

I forgot there was a second one.

i like the one where they basically accuse the feds of doing OKC
pretty fucking wild when you think about it, it came out in the 90s, it hadn't even been 5 years

Really weird to drop a feature film in the middle of a series run in hindsight.

ya it was pretty confusing when i started the next season and it showed a 'previously on' and it was a bunch of shit id never watched

I wish Doggett's partner was this autistic cutie instead of Reyes.

Attached: 12-leyla-harrison.jpg (710x400, 24.82K)

Well Skinner, you're an odd fellow, but I must say: you steam a good ham.

early scullybones is as close to perfection as one can get
she singlehandedly started my redhead fetish

Attached: R.jpg (1024x768, 41.16K)

I don't think it's too bad, but it's nothing special. If you took out some of the dumber parts and condensed it it could've been a good episode of the show. But as a film it's extremely flimsy and doesn't justify bringing back The X-Files. I feel the same way about a lot of season 10 and 11. "Why this?"

At the time there was a very real possibility, at least in Carter's mind, that the show was going to stop being a show and start being a movie series. And that possibility was always background noise for the rest of the show's run.

It's weird, everyone wanted to do that back then, like Star Trek TNG and even MST3K wanted to transition to a movie a year.

In the case of The X-Files in particular it's somewhat easy to see why. It was always an ambitious show with very strong cinematography. And there's a lot of money in the movie business. But, especially back then, there was also a lot of money in network TV and there was no way FOX was going to just let The X-Files give up weekly viewership.

I don't think Carter gave up on the movie prospect until seasons 10 and 11. Maybe not even then.

Attached: psi-factored.jpg (480x360, 16.75K)

They should have made an episode or movie adapted from Parasite Eve. I wanted to see Mulder freaking out over killer mitochondria.

the episode where mulder uncovered the global freemason jewish conspiracy was pretty wild