Bezos-trannies, not like that

Bezos-trannies, not like that...

Attached: file.png (1000x992, 1.58M)

The fuck is Simba tv

>Better Call Saul that low
well these numbers sound made up

Rent free

commies sisters we have to fight harder for the amazon corporation. capitalist bezos is losing money fighting for woke causes.

>Samba TV is a television technology company that offers real-time insights and audience analytics. It was founded in 2008 by early employees of BitTorrent, including Samba TV's current CEO, Ashwin Navin.[1] It develops software for televisions, set-top boxes, smart phones and tablets to enable interactive television through personalization. Through its portfolio of applications and TV platform technologies, Samba TV is built directly into the TV or set-top box and will recognize onscreen content—live or time-shifted—and make relevant information available to users at their request. The service is available only after a user activates it on a device, and is supported by interest-based advertising delivered on the television or on devices within the household.

not many people actually watch that show still

I unironically thought the LoTR woke remake was the same show as that new GoT remake. I will never waste my time on these trash shows

Better Call Saul is a relative success when compared to its budget. But face it: this show's public is but a niche.

I stand corrected, I checked the Nielsen ratings and it's in that ballpark

>1.5 M watched She-Hulk
Lmao

I'm more surprised that many people watched She-hulk

>he thinks Any Forums is real life

lmao

Yes, but still twice better than Ms Marvel.

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 1.14M)

So far RoP is on the same level as Kenobi

Attached: file.png (680x682, 505.66K)

I love BCS. But face it. It's niche. There's a stereotype that BrBad bros won't watch it because there aren't explosions, shootings, and science plots every episode.
I almost dropped the first season because:
>It was not what I expected.
>I wanted Saul Goodman
>acting like himself 200% over the top
>Having whacky adventures with Huell, Kuby, and Francesca
>Getting dumped and lambasted by one nasty whore after the other nasty whore while he smiles with a shit eating grin
>Defending eccentric loser clients through convoluted hijinks
>Like a reverse Phoenix Wright
>And escaping the law
What I got:
>Jimmy McGill
>An anxious mostly normal average dude
>A prequel
>A slow burn character piece
>About a decent man's slow descent into the criminal underworld
>A healthy wholesome relationship with Kim
>Essentially Breaking Bad
>But more toned down
>And more patient
I am glad I stuck with it. And it's even more kino than Breaking Bad. But I am the only person amongst BrBad fans I know IRL who watched BCS past S01.

>4.8
>1.8
What?

I havent seen a single episode of Breaking Bad or Saul and I just torrent most stuff

This is fake btw, RoP had 25 million viewers.

I watched the whole thing on a video hosting site and liked it, watching TV is gay

Am I missing something or is this really low? I mean this seems like average sitcom numbers, and that's for episodes three, even four season in.
These are premier episodes.

You have to remember normies have utter shit taste in shows and movies

Americans are literal pedophiles. I'm shaking.