The Patient

What's the twist going to be?

Attached: fB1848j0pvNnYilXB0ho5OCfiIz.jpg (1280x1920, 263.91K)

>Steve Carell

not watching it

no one gives a fuck, reddit spacer

something with his dead wife
show is kino btw anons

I'm watching. Damn Steve got old, but looks good, and I like him in dramatic roles
No idea honestly, can't think of anything really creative. Maybe the dude killed his wife?
The show doesn't really progress in any way which is a bit annoying. Time passes without getting much new information.

Steve Carell's character is also a serial killer

Why is it so short?

>Damn Steve got old
for 60 he looks great and didn't have to get bogged, except maybe his hair

worst part of the show. wouldn't be as bad if it was released all at once but 20 minutes weekly is not enough

Its hard to hold interest with 20 minute and constant hulu ads.

My dad saw him at our mall shopping at GAP and recorded him sneakily looking at 20 dollar jeans. Unfortunately I don't have the clip and the phone broke like 2 years ago.

>constant hulu ads
>paying for an ad-supported service

Attached: 1327773532171.png (427x393, 324K)

>Paying
Kek

the therapist mercy killed his dying wife. he admits this final truth to the serial killer as a final plea to the killer to dissuade him from murdering his last victim. killer relishes in this, kills the victim, and releases the therapist before taking his own life. therapist has to live with this guilt.

fin.

Attached: Succession_Kendall.png (450x336, 139.68K)

pretty plausible

Why is steve carrell so desperate to convince people he's a "serious" actor? He tries so fucking hard these days and his performances are cringe. All he can do well is Michael Scott and he knows it

He looks great for his age he just has a
white beard which automatically makes people think you look 20 years older

His acting is awful. He will always be the office guy

I said he looks good, can you read?

>His acting is awful. He will always be the office guy
The killer dude is annoying, Steve seems held back by the script

>The killer dude is annoying
yeah he's a decent actor but the generic American accent stifles him. his dad's better though

Watched the first ep and the premise is ok enough. The length seems pretty short for a miniseries. I don't know what it's going for, is it supposed to be a dark comedy? Direction wise and acting wise it doesn't seem like anything special. Feels like they want to make kino but the style isn't there. I also feel like Steve Carrel deserves better, I can see him as being a kindly therapist but for some reason this production/acting feels amateur. Not sure if it's the script or he is just not feeling it

He is a jurisprudence fetishist who gets off on technicalities