Is he right? Are we fascists?

Is he right? Are we fascists?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 9.25.26 PM.png (1198x808, 169.05K)

I can't wait for that word to lose all meaning

That's not fascism.

Attached: 1652709853227.jpg (554x554, 25.72K)

Breaking bad is shit but whites are still the godly race and that thing is a self-hating homo

Fascism just means white people.

define "fascism" then, chuds

Just google it and choose whatever libshit answer you want

imagine how much society would progress overnight if twitter was taken offline and every pseud committed suicide

Attached: 1647380299746.png (1125x1500, 1.88M)

defining words is literally nazi and fluidphpbix

Why are you posting your own ratioed tweet on here roderic?

>has no answer

>twitter thread
twitter users are all literal subhumans. they're jabbering, gibbering, terminally online things that make even the spergiest, smelliest retard on this site look like a paragon of normalcy. it's like asking a housefly for its opinion. who fucking cares?
political polarization would disappear within half a decade.

Attached: 1662462944773424.jpg (636x680, 86.88K)

you fuckign bigot

Fascism is when our totalitarianism (good) is opposed, which is obviously motivated by fascists trying to implement THEIR totalitarianism (bad).
Luckily us plucky oppressed rebels have all the corporations, banks, and journalists on our side to make sure those dirty fascists never get their way.

Correct.

the cartel in breaking bad is tame compared to real life

if the cartel was portrayed realistically every other scene would involve bodies being dissolved in acid

I’ve often thought this in some way. Of course when he says fascism he means anything that galvanises white men or doesn’t take a huge shit on them. But yes it really is about Walt changing from a broken and domesticated creature of civilisation to an uncontrolled Aryan barbarian, a beacon of power and energy that lives outside of civilisation. You know, it’s really about Walt turning from Nietzsches last man into something approaching the Overman as he goes beyond good and evil.

but it was gus who "conquered" the minorities
walt only "conquered" the nazis

>who fucking cares?
no one did, until 2013 when multi-billion dollar corporations brainvirused everyone to care

well its not shitposting on twitter, but its sorta like when a leader of a country threatens millions with the loss of their job if they dont comply with his executive order

feminism is fascist propaganda

I literally don't care in the slightest about these dumbass opinions from nobodies. I don't understand why you do. Learn to accept that not everyone likes the same things you do. These people don't matter in the slightest, except when you take time to help spread their message across the internet.

You're an idiot and a bigger part of the problem than whoever made that tweet you posted.

Attached: 1660005583026165.gif (451x274, 1.16M)

>can't google
Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race ...

Fascism is when the state controls the means of production, usually by way of seizing it from the private sector. It is colorless but not classless. It is a system under which the rule of law is subordinate to the authoritarianism of the ruling class.

So basically the Biden administration?

Attached: 1634413631538.jpg (667x528, 61.29K)

Didn't you see that Will Wheaton instagram rant where he lambasts someone critical of corporatism for not believing "businesses are doing the right thing because it's right" and then calls him a fascist? We're pretty much there already.

I am fascist and most of us want to throw gangsters out of helicopters. Mussolini waged war against the mafia.

>overman
That's more like a dude who oversees an assembly line. Superman is totally fine for what Nietzsche meant.

i am

White people existing

Stamper... what happened dude?

It has become a synonym for totalitarianism that is used as a boogeyman by those who want to establish a hegemonic corpocratic state through the denigration the collective cultural mythos and traditional values (i.e. the postive driving factors of populism that spike and can lead to conservative fascism when elites fail to maintain the faith of the electorate).

No one who looks like him is ever right. They are the lowest class of society because they are losers. They embrace communism because it punishes winners and rewards losers.