Untitled

Attached: queen speech.jpg (590x350, 40.07K)

>Had to watch one son use his power to have his wife assassinated so he could fuck a horse faced woman
>Had to watch as her other son fucked kids
Liz... had a hard life...

she can now relax

haw haw haw

Around pakis never relax

King Chuck's (formerly Queen Liz's)

It just goes to show how far we as Americans are from our Founders' vision of a nation when we're mourning the death of a member of the tyrannical monarch family we fought a war to gain independence from.

>I can't sweat

Attached: 60ecb940-8f13-11ec-bd7f-3ebf0bbfeb7f.png (523x669, 480.17K)

why would there be muslims in heav.. oh

she assassinated her bitch daughter in law

The primary conflict was with parliament, not George III. If stopped learning history from joe rogan clips you’d know this

yo wtf Princess Diana died!

Attached: slowpoke.gif (275x300, 14.83K)

Based

Attached: image.png (1000x750, 1001.57K)

Kek. American education may as well be Rogan clips

di had the last laugh

Attached: meghan-markle-prince-harry-queen-elizabeth-ii.jpg (790x590, 99.58K)

>Watch your mother literally hounded to death by Murdoch and his mouthpieces
>They do the same to your wife
>Tell them to go fuck themselves
>WOW WHAT THE FUCK PRINCE HARRY IS A TRAITOR!
Based Harry making the media seethe

americans did this

god save the q-ACK

Diana was actually a monarchist though. She always knew her eldest was going to be king and only ever complained about Charles and not the queen. She'd be horrified Harry is shilling for work in Hollywood to rent a McMansion and his wife's aspirations to be an actress.

So based, marrying a monkey

lol

Attached: Meghan_Markle_-_2018_(cropped).jpg (680x1020, 142.47K)

>He wouldn't go balls deep in Meg
You are a homosexual

You just know she's looking up at us right now

Harry literally has a mummy complex and has perfectly sculpted his wife, or perhaps his wife has done this herself, to take the place of Diana. She gaslights him so he feels he needs to 'protect her' like his mother, so the same thing doesn't happen to her.

What this results in is them looking for attention when no one gives a shit about them.

who’s having a good day?
>Americans
>Indians
>Irish

do the Aussies like the monarchy since they’re little bitches and still in the commonwealth?

These. Meghan Markle did her Job as a CIA asset to disrupt the crown. God bless and God bless the USA

Don't mind me, just being the much cuter version of meghan markle

Attached: 1_b028iu1BGnUJiD4MH-wWhg.jpg (1300x751, 159.76K)

Attached: 1640521262306.jpg (1475x773, 664.65K)

ironic that the heir they could easily prove as being illegitimate is the one that's caused all the trouble

I want Nazi Harry back

Attached: harry_nazi.jpg (307x409, 75.08K)

Yanks are obsessed with the monarchy. I have never seen so much coverage of these lizards as when I visit the states, over here where they actually live they aren't newsworthy unless there's a ((scandal)) or it's a holiday.

>do the Aussies like the monarchy
We like the Queen (and now the King), yes. We don't really care about the rest of them though.

>Americans
Flying flag at half mast for the next week and a half lmao
>Irish
This is the worst day in Northern Ireland’s history for at least 80 years. They’re suffering more than any of us
>Indians
Should show a little more grace and class

>Posting the Sun
>Ever
We don't do that

holy based

Attached: 1472850268859.png (3000x3000, 3.92M)

I'm sorry you were born in Liverpool user.

>Indians
>grace and class

Attached: 1445824404005.jpg (528x348, 44.39K)

I'm actually a Manc, I dislike scousers, but even I know the Sun is a shitrag, and on that point I'll stand with them, although I will keep a hand on my wallet.

She was extremely aesthetic as the queen. The guy you have behind her is a complete fucking goober. Huge downgrade

Agreed, it's just not the same

Attached: charles-is-now-king-following-the-death-of-his-mo-2-2328-1662675885-0_dblbig.jpg (1200x797, 193.74K)