Why didn't that pussy Elrond join the fellowship

Attached: PDVD_019.jpg (576x240, 9.38K)

busy with elf shit

he had a ring of power, a relic influenced by Sauron and that was very powerful, he would have stuck out like a sore thumb and would have been an excellent target, especially with him knowing Sauron has come back and is already searching for HIS ring.

He knew he didn't have to, victory was already revealed to him in a dream.

Attached: 22fee98759c02ff32e229318fb2cfde0.jpg (736x414, 46.4K)

>fight a war to end Sauron
>this requires throwing the ring into the lava
>guy is like "nah"
>Elrond just goes "Damn guess I'll just go home and write in my diary about how the strength of men failed, what a fucked up day" instead of doing something about it
It was different in the book right?

If you kill someone over the ring, regardless of whether or not you were trying to take it from them, wouldn't it be able to corrupt you more easily then?

Attached: Isildur.jpg (1056x634, 66.16K)

>basically dominate the matrix
>choose to get cucked by your daughter

>fight the guy who is equally powerful as you and now has ring of power, after sauron has been defeated.
ya na

That part always made me laugh as a kid

>>this requires throwing the ring into the lava
Is the only one single volcano in all of Arda?

>who is equally powerful as you
a human is as powerful as an elf lord lvl 99?

>CREATURE OF THE NIGHT

not a normal human

what did he do after handing anduril to aragorn, just go back home?

preparing defensive stance

I dunno nigga, but I'd find out.

Bitch if you don't. All your comrades in arms died for this, and clearly that dumbass was able to cut off Sauron's finger with a broken sword so go for it.

Probably something to do with the magic of the mountain itself or magic of the land.

please some lorefag correct me but there is no fucking way isildur is as strong as elrond. that would be so stupid

handed his daughter over lmao

the nigger had the one ring

>gives up his daughter
>Aragorn and Arwing start fucking while Aerosmith plays

So? he can turn invisible so that makes him stronger?
is there any reason to believe he'd be capable of using the ring at all to his advantage if he was in combat with elrond? aragorn said the ring answers to sauron alone.

*hits pipe*

just push him in lol
jesus, Tolkien was such a hack, so glad his series is getting blacked

Isildur was numenorean ie. he was a superhuman.
Remember that God himself had to intervene when the numenoreans decided to go and fuck up his angels

stfu its shown that it gives much more than invisibility to stronger holders than frodo

lol why get annoyed, really just asking. I doubt there are any feats shown that would tell us he'd be capable of handling elrond alone even with the one ring.
but honestly now that I think about it, it was said that the ring had a will of its own so if elrond was trying to kill him to destroy it it would power isildur up enough so that elrond couldn't do that so nvm

>he can turn invisible so that makes him stronger?
Spoken like a idiot who never faced off and fought a invisible guy
retard

>Elrond isn't strong enough to beat someone way weaker than him because he's invisible.
No

I believe whatever attribute the wearer is gifted with is enhanced tenfold. So with hobbits we see it's invisibility, where as man or elf it would extreme power buff.
Lorefags tell me if I am wrong

reminder that Aragorn was directly related to Elrond and therefore it wasn't cuckholdry.
Elrond was purposefully reintroducing his very own bloodline back into the family which is as redpilled as it gets.

>No
Spoken like a idiot who never faced off and fought a invisible guy
retard

MR. ANDERSON

sauron didnt have the ring and elron had enough strength to resist saurons tempation.

So did Gandalf and Aragorn , retardo

Aragorn just had A ring, you retard, and Gandalf is a wizard AKA an angel, almost on-par with sauron

Back then they were. Númenóreans defeated Sauron at height of his power when he had the ring 1500 before the war of wrath saving the elves who got rekt, and 100 years before Sauron didn't even try fighting Númenóreans.
Isildur is descendant from those badasses.