Zǎoshang hǎo zhōngguó xiànzài wǒ yǒu bīngqílín wǒ hěn xǐhuān bīngqílín dànshì sùdù yǔ jīqíng 9...

>Zǎoshang hǎo zhōngguó xiànzài wǒ yǒu bīngqílín wǒ hěn xǐhuān bīngqílín dànshì sùdù yǔ jīqíng 9 bǐ bīngqílín sùdù yǔ jīqíng sùdù yǔ jīqíng 9 wǒ zuì xǐhuān suǒyǐ…xiànzài shì yīnyuè shíjiān zhǔnbèi 1 2 3 liǎng gè lǐbài yǐhòu sùdù yǔ jīqíng 9 ×3 bùyào wàngjì bùyào cuòguò jìdé qù diànyǐngyuàn kàn sùdù yǔ jīqíng 9 yīn wéi fēicháng hǎo diànyǐng dòngzuò fēicháng hǎo chàbùduō yīyàng bīngqílín zàijiàn

Attached: 982893u4723.jpg (694x1052, 70.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EAtqgC8JK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes I do watch movies online such as on 123movies

stop calling me and leaving voicemails you fucking chinese text to speech faggot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

based chad, he knows america is the real bad guy

bing chilling

HIS NAME IS XIONG XINA
DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT
DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOOOT

China > America > Russia.

I got a fortune cookie recently and the "learn chinese" on the back was bing chilling

I hope the Chinese win and take over the world. I can't afford the house or life I want so I could not care less if they take over institute dog camps and social credit scores throughout the US. It's a joke. Our country has the strongest military in the world and we do NOTHING with it. The entire treasury of Saudi Arabia is worth $50T. Do you know how easy it would be to go in there and take it and the oil so our people can have a good quality of life again? That's 100k for 500m people. We sit and do nothing, produce nothing. Why should I care if China is bad? Ever since Pelosi visited Taiwan I've supported the chicoms future victory.

>hey what've you been doin all day?
>oh nothing just bingqilin

russia is a retarded underdog, what's not to like?

ching chong bing bong lol

I was born in cow loom bay !

Extreme muttification cancels out every positive.

kek

holy shit, I wanted to make that old 'sum yung gai' joke but there are no m's in OP's poast

China is mutt central because the han bug isn't human. They survive solely on gutter oil and carbon monoxide. It's incredible actually.

>CHINA BEING MIX OF 200 ETHNIC GROUPS NO COUN AS MUTT BECAU WE ARR CARR DEM HAN AN WE ARR ROOK SAME

Attached: 1629587339278.jpg (750x752, 397.75K)

someone ask for a doot?
youtube.com/watch?v=2EAtqgC8JK4

Nihao based dootposter