Make a tattoo of a character from show that's not finished yet

>make a tattoo of a character from show that's not finished yet
>Character ends up being a literal fantasy Hitler

Attached: 2c3ad73101c8bdcede6ff2d561334d00R$$$710$$$.jpg (600x633, 48.66K)

People who get pop culture shit tattooed on them should be put in deathcamps

it was explicit she would be from the start to anybody who's fucking brain worked
you unbearable midwitted cunt faggots

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like a tv show or movie will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

Attached: qmykfMW.jpg (500x350, 60.81K)

sure it was buddy, keep finding pointless things to feel intellectually superior about
how’s that career going btw?

You underestimate the craziness of Daenerys stans. They think it's cool she killed all those people

Why is dany a nigger?

tattoos in general are retarded

>it was explicit
please learn what words mean

>I will take what is mine with fire and blood
>"omg she burned ppl alive and they are dying????"
NTA, but your an fucking moron.

Going by google translate, that is not what your tattoos say. They probably wrote "i love cock" or something on your wrists

>mentions for the 50th time how all her ancestors went fucking insane and it's a 50/50 chance

you don't say...

Attached: DOLhz2QXcAACs1J.jpg (818x1136, 138.54K)

I can only think of the thousands of Khaleesis growing up hating their parents for giving them that name.

kek pseud retards

>50/50 chance
So not explicit then

>its another threatens to kill everything with her dragons again and everyone begs her not to episode

shut up faggot

Using dragons to attain power (the Fire and Blood of Aegon the Conqueror and Daenerys in Essos) is obviously different from burning a city down for no reason after it's surrendered (the Fire and Blood of the crazy Targs). This conversation might be worth having if anyone arguing on behalf of the writers were willing to engage in good faith but instead you always have to be obtuse cunts

Those tattoos are stupid you look like a fag

>>Character ends up being a literal fantasy Hitler
Wrong
No. Under medieval doctrine, she did nothing atypical or cruel.
After the assault has started the attacker has no obligation to stop the assault.
E.g. in 1296 Berwick was biggest town in Scotland, it had initially resisted, but Edward still toched it
>When the town had been taken in this way and its citizens had submitted, Edward spared no one, whatever the age or sex, and for two days streams of blood flowed from the bodies of the slain, for in his tyrannous rage he ordered 7,500 souls of both sexes to be massacred.... So that mills could be turned by the flow of their blood

My tattoo says 屌 which means greatness.

>Character ends up being a literal fantasy Hitler
What's the problem? Cersei and her muppets deserved it.

>these zoomer tier brainlet replies that can't smell pasta a mile away

Attached: 1619523395203.jpg (1200x900, 65.71K)

She's a woman. She did nothing wrong. Patriarchy is to blame.