There are an infinite number of movies about evil Nazis or Japanese...

There are an infinite number of movies about evil Nazis or Japanese. But are there any movies where the fascist Italians are the villains?

Attached: 92462EF5-6AA5-4D0A-9006-DBD9A174F353.jpg (990x914, 111.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmcJD6_DwFE
youtube.com/watch?v=xjjGrxipPGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No because Italians are such pathetic lazy shits that even when allied with Nazis they couldn't do anything remotely competent.

Guillermo Del Toro's Pinocchio is coming soon.

There none because Italian was always a good guys, just on wrong side.

Evil Japanese? Which movies?

fascist italy didn't even genocide anyone or do anything that bad, they killed some commies and mobsters, and had a completely pointless war with Ethiopia. It just wouldn't be plausible.

do mafia movies count? If so there are probably more hollywood movies with cartoonish Italian villains than japanese.

Men Behind the Sun

Salo.

Italians unironically dindu nuffin

>Nazis slaughtered and pillaged their way through eastern europe
>Japan did the same thing in south east asia
Italy didn't do anything nearly as bad

Salo

Fuck off retard. Communard from Roma here. Mussolini is a typical Lombard/Veneto monster. Fuck the fascists.

Movies with WW2-era Japanese as antagonists:

The 800
Men Behind The Sun
Nanjing, Nanjing
Nanking
Tora, Tora, Tora
Pearl Harbor
Windtalkers
Empire of the Sun
Bridge on the River Kwai
The Great Raid
To End All Wars
Unbroken
The Thin Red Line
Midway
USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage
Flags of Our Fathers
The Railway Men

sometimes i think democracy has led to nothing good, then i remember italy has had ideological coalitions in government with all sorts of bizarre combinations for the last 70 years, all ensuring that the commies in italy never took power, and now the communists are irrelevant, like they are in every country in the world. even china isn't communist any more. you lost, it's over.

I'd love to see a movie on the invasion of Abyssinia/Ethiopia.

Attached: captured-cvs1[1].jpg (676x464, 51.96K)

Breakfast at Tiffany's

I can't even think of anything Mussolini did that was bad

Also fascism is based and only redditors hate it.

What did he do that's so bad ?
He just got dragged into the war as a direct consequence of the british fucking italy over after WW1 and the Versailles treaty being too lenient on German and ignored by the US

This no one wants to watch a movie where the heroes fight a bunch of bumbling spaghetti fuckers

youtube.com/watch?v=NmcJD6_DwFE

didn't fascism get whitewashed in Italy because Americans would rather have them than communists

From fascism to nazism is just a small step. That's why fascism needs to be avoided at all costs.

>nazis want a pure aryan race
>meanwhile italians write a whole song about wanting to fuck black pussy
kek

Still communists in parliament and local government. :D STay mad faggot.

Also, China owns you. Hahahahahah

Fascism is just communism without the internationalism and the marxism

kino

He attempted to murder all fascists and communists in Italy you faggot. He was a giant supporter of Venetian jews. Loved money more than life itself. NO wonder Amerilard hicks love him.

Yes, quite a lot but they are Italian films. The Conformist is a good one if you're interested.

Here's your fascist Italy movie bro

youtube.com/watch?v=xjjGrxipPGQ

Attached: 1662167514417701.jpg (1680x1050, 59.9K)

Here. It's pretty kino.

Attached: image.jpg (788x1080, 187.13K)

Attached: Poster_for_the_1990_Captain_America_movie.jpg (258x386, 27.87K)

You will never have power, you lost. Liberalism has solved the left. All they need to do is pit trannies and coloureds against the workers and the left is powerless to stop them. They'll always side with the trannies and nogs, it's almost pavlovian.

You will to be removed along with the fascists.
The future is liberal. Authoritarians, tyrants, belong to the dustbin of history.

Your American Republican shilling has no power in Italy. We all know the truth here. Go away moneygrubber.

>OHH! Fascist am I?
>I'm straight as an arrow, kemosabe.
>You believe this guy, T? Callin' me half a fag like that.

Attached: 1626272388535.jpg (432x432, 38.4K)

In Spain

The Japanese enemy submarine or ship or whatever it was in USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage wasn't portrayed as evil. Quite the opposite, I'd say.

The sharks, the substitute officer guy, and American incompetence were the antagonists.

The Italians were the beta third wheel of the relationship.

No, you're comic relief, always have been, never will be anything else. Sorry Diego.

Not American, sorry. Everything's still slowly coming apart, the era of strongmen is coming, and the actual left (not what retards think the left is) don't get a say. Feels good.

Did the jannies ban your bot, bro? That sucks :(