I'm not racist, BUT

seeing black people with white dreadlocks in knight armor like this is really breaks the immersion and is literally cultural appropriation.

Attached: psVO9Vwy93C4_RyZ.jpg (720x720, 73.04K)

Men used to play women in plays.

It's only cultural appropriation when ypipo do it.

This show has zero immersion. It looks like a bad cosplay by liberals.

Attached: house of the baboon New Picture (23).png (1109x619, 1.6M)

I think it looks cool personally

cultural appropriate of a fictional culture...?

Same. Hate niggers but white dreadlocks on black people look based

I love it too fellow trannies.

Attached: got.jpg (1125x1217, 84.96K)

Yes user we’re all trannies. Look outside your window

Admit it, our black guy is more handsome than your black guy.
Hell our black guy is more handsome than your white guys

Attached: ca.png (1127x737, 1.33M)

So sick of this crap. Hey non whites! Yeah you! If you want some negro and slope adventures, write your own Fantasy Fiction Adventure and stop STEALING from the white man. All of Any Forums's kino is written and created by white people. Don't you ever forget that!

>ypepo dont got no cul-cha
>(copies them for everything)

>painted nails
Uh, buck status?

>corset
absolutely, utterly broken

this nigga looks fruity af
take the thong out yo bussy, playa

you're gaslighting me

Faggots, what is your excuse for this guy? How does that bloodline work?

seeing black people in any "white people" show (or vice versa, or any ethnicity injected into a culture, even fictional, they obviously aren't a part of), just added to the cast and treated as if nothing is weird and they've always been there, has always been jarring. the people who create these programs do not live in the real world. "diversity" only exists on paper in the demography statistics of large cities, and in real life the different races do not simple exist together in harmony as equals, they self-segregate into their own enclaves within these large cities where the inherent physical and intellectual differences between individuals isn't so glaringly obvious and normal people can feel more comfortable among their own kind. that's why this promotion of diversity among the general population--to whatever ends the jews continuously attempt it-- will always end in failure.

Well, you're wrong.

I don’t think that’s right

what annoys me is they'll never go "heh heh yeah it is silly", they have to act like everyone that notices is David Duke.