How could he had improved his life?

Going to the gym imo. Fitness cures mental illness.

Attached: images (27).jpg (705x435, 14.89K)

How would that stop him from being an unfunny mentally ill clown rejected by women? Manlets get roided all the time and still can't get women

just leave gotham ffs

With what money and what job? He's an unemployed bum living in a rent controlled apartment

What cures being born?

Hiring a hooker

He had a job you fucking speedwatching retard.

Why wouldn't he have sex?

GETTING WHAT HE FUCKING DESERVED!

Attached: 1645424833140.jpg (1200x673, 92.97K)

>trust me bro going to the gym will cure everything bro
this is your mind on Any Forums

he had a dead end no skill job.
Remind me what the story was with the girl? She was totally imaginary or she was someone that rejected him from earlier?

He was a Trump supporter

>this is your mind on Any Forums
call me crazy but Any Forums has really gone downhill. Its now just a load of fatties pushing the fasting myth and seething incels hating on women. In fact I'd say its even worse than r9k, although I haven't regularly browsed r9k since like 2014.

>Starts compulsively laughing at the gym
>Some roidhead takes issue
>Joker gets beaten to death
Interesting film user

What did you expect? Politics has infected this place bad. Half the posts are edgy retards that want to live in the woods. Pol tv and fit are all the same boards.

The faggot mods purged /sig/ and tinder threads

Spot fucking on, it's a shame looking at where I drew inspiration to get my life in order and seeing it decimated

why didn't his crazy mother just not beat him half to death? Did we ever even find out who the father was? Just some methhead I recall

well there always used to be a beneficial cycle imo, where spergs and incels and so on would sit being radicalized on pol, lose all hope and migrate to r9k, then join fit to finally get their lives in order. Now every board sucks

Attached: 5e1.png (527x450, 462.68K)

dont be sad its over user. Be glad it happened, even for a time

yeah, finding fit and doing routines, watching scooby videos, activating my almonds, Mark ripptoe and SS, it was a great time. But the mood on there has definitely changed for the worse.