this is how the BBC announced the death of the queen

youtube.com/watch?v=K_H9eobuKnw

kino or nah?

Attached: file.png (820x652, 363.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFGXRbH6qt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The black & white BBC news graphic was kino

imagine paying for your telly license and having your eastenders or whatever interrupted for some old billionaire nonce dying

What does she do again?

hehe BBC

She was the world's greatest tourist trap.

too bad she didn't get raped to death by all the diversity she let in but at least she's in hell

better than ITV

youtube.com/watch?v=HFGXRbH6qt4

>ll..l..let me find that statement for you

COME ON LOVE IT'S NOT A FUCKING BANK STATEMENT IT'S THE QUEENS DEATH HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU LOSE IT

kids

I got goosebumps when I saw it live so yeah pretty kino, this doesn't happen very often.

The Queen was bad because I'm a commie bastard and an attention whore.
Remember to check my mixtape

>this doesn't happen very often.
profound

The people watching EastEnders are the ones most saddened by this event.

and nothing of value was lost

some producer fucked that up. she should have a teleprompter, failing that there is a monitor built into the table that she can look down at. who knows if she even got a paper copy of the statement. producer is probably reading it to her through her earpiece.

The Queen was based because my entire identity is being against whatever I heard people on reddit believe

She’s half a billionaire and doesn’t have any free will so it pointless. Some bitch that did predetermined social functions and had sex died, not somebody important. The biggest impact is some countries will print new money and do the predetermined political chants with male pronouns.

>she let in but at least she's in hell
Are you aware that British monarch has no say in government policy?

why would that save her from burning in hell?
she still birthed a family of kid diddlers

tell that to alberta rn

>she still birthed a family of kid diddlers
>one weird uncle maybe fucked a 17 year old
>"THE WHOLE FAMILY ARE KIDDY DIDDLERS"

Attached: 15464342353.png (1184x870, 863.3K)

wasn't, Palace of Versailles had more visitors than Buckingham palace

yes user I'm sure it was just the one guy
and the entire family and media and police had no idea :D

Not how sinning works redditor, plus she’s a woman that was constantly in the company of qualified males so she never had control of her life or any responsibility.

>dead frognigger monarchy is more popular
But I thought the French were based anti-monarchists bros?

She actually requested that Huw would make the announcement. That's why I knew it was serious. There's no other reason that they would bring Huw in for an afternoon shift.

Nobody uses retarded zoomshit language to praise her. She's the last old school, proper public servant. That's all she was. She doesn't make waves and kept a steady ship.
Really the only irrational monkeys are commie retards that don't even know what the fuck they're mad about, screaming through the monitor at the dead lady's corpse. She'd find that amusing.