Who is the public for this

Attached: 1662516526879740.jpg (1080x974, 136.16K)

sex-havers

I am and I liked it

Attached: morflips.jpg (722x1137, 150.04K)

Simp

Retarded american zoomers

>we hate the fans
>all fans are racist
>this isn't a show for the fans
>why aren't the fans watching our show? we're losing money!

Nobody

Impressionable minds.

I remember when I first heard about this show being made back in 2017. My intial thought was just 'why?', and not much has changed. I don't think it will take off, all my normie friends will watch Game of Thrones etc. However I don't see any of them watching a Lord of the Rings tv show. I think it's strange that this tv show was even made.

why is she so pale?

Attached: morfpose.webm (1200x850, 2.52M)

Goyslop isn't for people with standards

Because it's beautiful and correct. The same reason a ham sandwich is tasty. Any more bonehead queries?

Its dead. They had to resort to forcing the old lotr movie cast to post their support on twitter. I'm sure Elijah Woods et al. weren't thrilled to do it (except Sean Austin who's a blowhard egoist) but forced to unless they want news headlines labeling them as racists. No one is watching. The woke crowd are bored due to the impenetrable lore and will drop out too.

people with a snapchat and/or instagram account
not someone who makes threads on Any Forums

I lost a lot of respect for Elijah and the other hobbits for that. They actually bought into the lie that fans are racist for hating this terrible show and then took money to promote it.

Astin was the only one who told them to fuck off lol

rurists and pacists

That wasn't sexy at all.

Twitter lgbt

Blackrock

No he didn't. He didn't do the photo-op with the others but posted a pic on his socials.

WAIT A SECOND Amazon said this was an accurate portrayal of tolkeins vision? did they lie?

Many such cases!

i just love how words "purists" and "racists" became interchangeable among journos in the past few years.

People who've watched witcher and that other fantasy show

Purists are on the same level as racists now? The culture war sure is taking some interesting turns.

>why are white people white?
Huh?

Oupsy Bezosy!