So this nigga is Gandalf, right?

So this nigga is Gandalf, right?

Attached: Screenshot_20220908_193948.jpg (786x890, 456.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Rings_Of_Power/comments/x8fozb/spoilers_leaks_from_a_month_ago_about_complete/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was expecting him to be Radagast, but apparently, yes.

kevin costner

But Rings of Power is set in the 2nd Age? The Istari weren't sent to Middle Earth until hundreds of years into the 3rd Age

Probably, although it could just as easily be Saruman.

Also: LAWDY LAWDY, DEM RANGZ

more like 'Gland-off'

>DUDE LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER IS A CHARACTER FROM THE MOVIES LMAO

Attached: 1662680779021.png (644x800, 14.27K)

What is this like mystery box #5?
Hey if you cant get people interested in basic things like story, and acting ability, and pacing, throwin ba bunch of pseudo mysteries, including a real mystery box isnt going to work.

Attached: Polish_20220830_220217918.png (1200x1224, 1.02M)

They made it pretty obvious it was him

Attached: 1642963984479.png (529x355, 263.4K)

Do they even have the rights to gandalf?

are you a fucking retard? this is the most textbook "modern adaptation" show ever, of course they're gonna shove in as many legacy characters as possible

Yeah nah. This was already leaked. He's an OC wizard character, not gandalf. That's the writers way of doing a "gotcha".

Proof from a Any Forums leak posted months ago:
reddit.com/r/Rings_Of_Power/comments/x8fozb/spoilers_leaks_from_a_month_ago_about_complete/

It gets worse.. leaks say that young Galadriel created Bill the pony when she was still living in valinor..

How about the blue ones?

But there are no Istari besides the ones we already know... This makes my autism tingle.

Blue wizard

I guess the Istari learned their lesson after that guy which is why Gandalf and company went to Middle Earth on boats

I knew this show was going to be fucking terrible. But holy shit

>In amazon show mithril will be special because it contains light of the silmarils

Attached: 1632468207368.jpg (573x540, 104.36K)

Yeah, they all came out together, the Blue Wizards just fucked off eastward before it all kicked off with the War of the Ring

It's Sauronman, aka Sauron's man, his future right hand and henchman during the War of the Ring.

they'll just make him Gandalf, but call him something else

its a good series thus far. stop being a prick.

uhm acktually Tolkien retconned that to say they did come in the 2nd age

It makes sense, Elrond gave During a seedling from the trees. Its light turns the metal in the mountain into mithril and that's why its so rare and powerful. So its not really the light of the Silmaril, but similar to it (though less powerful obviously).

Eat a dick shill

Nigga u dumb

they heavily imply it but never outright say it, happy?
the show is shit btw

There are only two episodes

It's still a cringe as fuck OC donut steel-tier Jewish dogshit asspull