Me

me

Attached: 3541435.jpg (751x835, 51.76K)

You really don't have to watch it to know that it's inaccurate

neither is the hackson films

What books would you have even read for this? Isn't it entirely fan fiction?

>b-but hackson
who cares about him, we're talking about rings of power and the books

What are you on about?

>yeah, he made them better
>no i have not read the books

Attached: F7730015-DF79-48D3-9329-82CCE3764DB8.jpg (828x821, 52.7K)

hackson taped and multilayered tolkiens lore

Nonsense

>I didn't read the books and haven't watched the show, but I just KNOW that its inaccurate!

Attached: 1633913136284s.jpg (119x125, 2.11K)

it’s true

The truth is pliable

Yes

>Aragorn dun' wan' it, never has
>Aragorn has a beard
>Glorfindel is replaced with a stronk woman
>Ghostburs green slime army fights
>Faramir wants the ring
>No Tom Bombadil
>No scouring of the shire
This is just the tip of the iceberg

thats a falsehood

You're far more deluded than you let on

Are you denying any of those points are major changes to the source material, incel?

That's a falsehood

It's fanfic. Just like the Jackson films..enjoy it for what it is .or don't if, but stop pretending that you care about muh lore' just so you can race bait

This is valid because you want to watch something that is based on something regarded as good, not OC shit that will likely not be good.

you’re a hood rat

>incel?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................................

evading the point because you haven't read the books and don't know

so you concede defeat to that user. Lorechads win again

I think you killed him by calling him an incel. You won.

I don't care if it's accurate or not, I just hate niggers

Attached: 1536906546902.jpg (334x506, 21.55K)

Eh. It would've been too distracting to add Tom. The entire thing is a meme made by Tolkien. And if they added the Scouring at the end the film would've lasted way too long. Hard agree on all other points. Especially Aragorn. The sword should've been reforged in the Fellowship like the books. Denethor's change is also shitty.

Damn he really stopped replying after being called an incel lmao

>if niggers, kikes, or faggots are involved, I ain't watching. But I will tell everyone it sucks and refer them to torrenting sites if they still need their goyslop

Attached: 1661802445736493.png (1920x1278, 393.61K)

this. Elves are supposed to be white. Go make your own fantasy and stop stealing from my culture

this is honesty I respect. I just hate the little retard incels who grew up on hackson and never read the books pretending to care about the lore

Who?

Same

This. I would at least give this show and house of dragons a chance if they were whites only. But as it stands, I won't even pirate them.