KDrama

KDrama thread! ive been watching Twenty-Five Twenty-One recently and finished the first episode! come and talk about any other KDramas too!

Attached: Twenty-Five Twenty-One ep1 (25).jpg (1920x1080, 352.23K)

Have you any kdrama recommends?

fuck off back to your containment thread

When you wish upon me. It's pretty solid. Baasedoung would be perfect if she gained 15 pounds.

ive watched goblin, my mister, hotel del luna, and my liberation notes now and i my mister are more thoughtful shows that focus on slice of life stuff
and hotel del luna and goblin are similar where they are about old ghost like things with super powers!! and they go on adventures that are more light hearted but goblin is a little more serious

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep9 (39).jpg (1920x1080, 146.71K)

oh that is still airing? what is that about?

brehs…i need a qt korean gf

It's a little more than halfway through. The general setting is a hospice hospital and it follows some of the volunteers there that work for a Make A Wish foundation. There's a bad boy with a mysterious and criminal path who gets forced to work with foundation as community service. The bad boy and good girl start out disliking each other, and it obviously remains that way throughout the series.

I did not expect that the drama would be about the mother of the ballet to be honest. I thought it would be about the ballet girl and then BAM! It's about her mother when she was 18.

Attached: 18_807062_52118.jpg (650x812, 373.57K)

>it obviously remains that way throughout the series.
LOL im thinking they start liking each other maybe..... haha
is the mysterious guy a kdrama trope maybe? my liberation notes does it too

idk about korean tv censorship laws.
are there any good kdrama series with sex and nudity?

Business Propsal, Crash Landing on You, OP's picrel

me too!! i wrote down the daughters name because i thought the show would be about her then she doesnt show up again for episode one after the first like five minutes lol
i wonder who heedos husband is.............. lol
actually yijim is older maybe they dont end up together?
i think her daughter will reconsider quitting ballet after reading what her mom did lol they said she is a famous fencer i think at the beginning!
she was going to school on saturday i noticed thats weird lol
and do you know why they were protesting to protect korean movies?

Attached: Twenty-Five Twenty-One ep1 (10).jpg (1920x1080, 203.47K)

pedo

>Goblin and Hotel de Luna
Why this shit always has a sad ending with perspectives of not being so shit in a distant future?

am i the only one who thought Goblin was overrated as shit?

SPOILERS
i thought they could just do a thing in both shows where they have a happy ending and just grow old together but idk why they do they dying/disappearing thing.....

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep16 (25).jpg (1920x1080, 174.2K)

I did the same thing lol. The daughter's name is kim minchae right? This means that baek yijin is not the father or there is some complicated story that we'll learn of later on but I'm thinking the two leads don't end together.
I don't think him being older will have anything to do with it but as I said above I don't think they end together.
She has a bunch of medals in the room so she won some tournaments but will that make her want to do ballet again? idk. I'm sure the daughter already knew her mother was an accomplished athlete.
I laughed when she told her deskmate to tell the teacher she is on the fencing team if he wants her to wake up lol
No idea.

Attached: FVnTB-KWQAAJ0mO-orig.jpg (1536x2048, 492.92K)

I'm biased as fuck for Kim Go-eun
I also liked The King: Eternal Monarch only because of her

That's how life is. Disappointing but you hope it gets better.

Attached: irene 00023.jpg (1200x1800, 1.12M)

i love kim goeun as well and i thought eternal monarch was much better than goblin desu

Attached: 1661510177063.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

Business Proposal is fun for the meta tropes

Attached: BP_slap.webm (854x480, 2.64M)

Everytime the Grim Reaper and the bogged sister were on screen I skipped hard. Why couldn't have they used the sister from the flashback? jesus christ the girl they used for the present was ugly as fuck

So true. The scenes with the grandpa watching the drama and saying those things would never happen in real life were so funny.
I'm still mad they made the female lead stop dressing up after being found out.

Attached: 180812 Irene - GoldenSlumber91 01.jpg (1200x1800, 1.29M)

yes!! ohhh RIGHT so she marries someone with the kim last name? it works the same in korea too right? haha
she was saying how she only shows up to school for exams!!! because shes on the fencing team if that was true id join the fencing team INSTANTLY lol
and wjsn bona was there!! she did talk much but heedo gave her an umbrella haha that was a cute scene
maybe something with her moms stories will make her retry ballet but you could be right too
maybe the protest thing was like the IMF do you know what that was either?? haha
shes in the online chat room and i say her name was rider37! and that is her favorite character in the full house comic she was reading lol
and the other personsons name is 인절미 (injeolmi i think) which is a rice dish so watch out for anyone eating rice lol

Attached: Twenty-Five Twenty-One ep1 (35).jpg (1920x1080, 210.8K)

grandpa is awesome - fun to see him make fun of his usual characters, and yeah Kim Se-jeong looked amazing when she dressed up

Attached: BP_parents.webm (854x480, 2.8M)

pedo

not them but the present girl was a kpop idol i think

that looks like a great scene

yes we are just supposed to watch the show and pretend she isnt hideously bogged lol, it took me out of the show whenever she appeared