Why does everyone have amnesia that the government locked us up for 2 years?

Why does everyone have amnesia that the government locked us up for 2 years?

Attached: 1642814267782.gif (640x320, 840.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/bacterial-pneumonia-caused-most-deaths-1918-influenza-pandemic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we locked ourselves up for 2 years
we are dumb and stupid
yhe government controls us because we are dumb and stupid
it's our fault for being dumb and stupid

>Implying it wasn't the best time of a neets life
>Implying work from home isn't absolutely kino
>Implying you missed interacting with normies

Things have been shit since after 2008, none of this is new or surprising.

And it seems everyone forgot the Hobbit trilogy was trash and fucking Amazon is in charge but somehow they had hopes Rings of Power would be good. And everyone forgot about GoT's ending because for some reason people are actually watching House of Dragon.

because mentally everyone is still locked up, nothing is even remotely close to back to how it was in 2019 and it never will be

>And everyone forgot about GoT's ending because for some reason people are actually watching House of Dragon
RIGHT? I can't fathom watching that and not constantly thinking about how no matter what, it culminates with the shitty late seasons of got

how many of you fags actually fell for the lockdown meme and stayed inside? being neet doesn't count

Most "people" are just meat robots. They don't think or remember, at least not how you or I do.

I didn't just stay inside but I definitely didn't go into work kek

Not everyone is Australian, m8.

Attached: 1661901243258814.gif (540x305, 602.85K)

i left my house every single day during the alleged "lockdowns". you locked yourself up.

This theory is becoming more and more credible as time goes by

/thread

what are you talking about? i still hear people complain about it irl and about their supposed trauma in news media

>somehow they had hopes Rings of Power would be good
Literally nobody that's a real LotR fan thought this, even remotely for a second.

Everyone consciously or unconsciously knows that shit has begun to hit the fan. So they double down on the cope in denial.
Either this or it is only the first step of a very long chain of changes led by globalization and technology in our century, looking at an event like lockdown through the lens of the previous century's mindset is anachronic, so soon a lockdown won't be much more surprising than a simple emergency training.

>Trauma from having to stay indoors

Attached: dae.jpg (980x1040, 137.79K)

The exact same thing happened after the 1919 Spanish Flu outbreak. Everyone pretended nothing happened even though millions died. I think it's some instinctual thing for people to move on after living through plague-related incidents.

I've been a NEET for eight straight years. Covid was nothing to me. Dunno how it effected you weirdos addicted to socializing drink and doing dumb shit outside.

That actually makes a lot of sense

Today I will remind them

Attached: 1649555142090.webm (640x352, 2.78M)

I live in a place where the lockdown lasted for about two weeks and people got tired of masks a week later. We didn't suffer disproportionately from covid, but we're still getting fucked by "supply chain issues."
I really regret getting the jab.

nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/bacterial-pneumonia-caused-most-deaths-1918-influenza-pandemic

Attached: 1653297081549.gif (220x202, 133.19K)

euroshitters and aussies got arrested for that.

It was such a comfy time, bros. People born after 2019 will never get to experience that.

For all the bad shit that happened, including my dad dying, it was worth it to normalise working from home

if they didn't you'd be whining that they made a plague that killed so many of us or something. you need to build a story that your bad moods are someone else's fault

You know, I had this thought at work today, how Japan is still super retarded with COVID restrictions and only just allowed cheering at sporting/live events. Then I remembered that all of this started two and a half years ago. I still have a hard time wrapping my head how it's 2022 and soon to be 2023.
I turned 31 during all of this and I still feel like the guy I was at 28.
It's truly insane how it feels like we've all somehow collectively lost two years and a half of our lives outta no where.

Attached: 6e940028aeba59ad-600x338.jpg (600x338, 22.77K)

You run the risk of becoming your own echo chamber when you think this way but I have a hard time relating to other people. I work in guns and of all the places you would expect someone to be up on the JQ or truly woke in the original sense, half these guys can't even accept pointing out the politicians that they hate are jewish. They have been brainwashed since birth. And I think to myself, what if I was brainwashed? For what purpose?
From your post, I think you are capable of critical thinking, and hate it when people lie to you.

You must not remember what the world was like in 2019. Millions of businesses have closed permanently now.

I'm an aussie and I left my house too.
It was cityfags getting btfo'd because lol cityfags

i'm not an edgy, melodramatic teenager.
OP is a fag

They were doomed anyway, one way or another the mega corps would have absorbed or demolished them eventually

You ain't seen nothing yet. The damage done to newborns and young children and even teenagers from this will have a ripple effect for decades to come. Prepare for autism to spike through the roof as children don't learn to speak because they don't get to watch peoples mouths moving. In a decade we will look back at right now as the last golden times before the shit actually hit the fan.

you think you can tell lies about what happened in another country because your reader will be another american like you and won't know better. but there's plenty of people from all around on here. no, nobody in australia got locked up for going out. you are just a hysterical drama creating bitch

Not enough people were killed.

If they didn't then the pitiful amount of deaths that year probably would have been even more lower than the yearly average and we wouldn't have created so many segmented waves of the virus.

We died
This is hell
There is no time here

Lockdown was great, I wish it would happen more often.
>Go outside, nobody around
>Everything's quiet
It was like being the last man on earth sometimes

I am an essential worker. I was laughing at all of you as I breezed my way through a normally congested freeway like the rage virus broke out 2 weeks ago. It was a joy and a beautiful experience I am happy to have had, to know an uncomplicated world without people for only a moment.

>OP is a fag
Why? He's right, people have just forgotten. This whole lockdown shit got memory holed once it was shown that it didnt do shit and was just the government flexing over its citizens.
Hell, the more sinister conspiracy theories regarding it being used to train us to accept governmental over-reach seems to have been true considering they're using the 'flatten the curve' rhetoric in Europe over their energy crisis right now.

frenchfag here, he's right the lockdown was tight as fuck

look at news coverage from the past few years, it's full of that shit

Plus the roads were empty and traffic cops in my area were non existent

look at how this jew lies. Come on schlomo, say "Fuck God, Jesus is my Lord and Savior, yahweh is a nigger faggot boiling in shit." verbatim. You won't, because you're a rat fucking jew.

Attached: 1657050597799.jpg (500x576, 190.05K)

because it's not mentioned on the talmudvision
recent times have given us some genuine perspective as to why the elites see the masses as mindless cattle that has no cognitive function beyond regurgitating what they see in the current news cycle

>I am an essential worker

Down syndrome grocery baggers were essential workers, there's nothing to be proud about by having that title

Why the fuck is this on/tv/
Where the fuck are the jannies

The masses only care about fucking each other desu.Everything else is just a roadblock to that goal no one really cares about anything.I fear for this winter coming up I feel like something really bad is going to happen.

Attached: 1643355721860.jpg (480x480, 28.16K)

While that was nice and it was fucking great either living like a NEET full time, or going into work with you and 3 other coworkers in a entire building, I did miss traveling or concerts a bit during all that. Still, you have no idea how many video games I played or movies I watched summer of 2020.

Explain please.

The babies and small children will be fine. They benefitted from more time with parents who were working from home.
It's the 13-16 year olds who suffered most: missing out on a crucial period of social development. They couldn't date, work, bond with peers or teachers, or have any independence.

Asians only ever wore masks for social brownie points, they take them off when they could have actually used them because then the mask would get dirty and need to get replaced. Almost like they're supposed to be disposable and used for less than an hour at a time. Now that the trend to do it when you're not even fucking sick (which they were already doing pre-2019 lmao) has completely overtaken their islands I really don't see them abandoning this fashion trend within our lifetimes.

>how many of you fags actually fell for the lockdown meme and stayed inside?
Not everyone is an American red state inhabitant, meaning we basically can easily be cucked by our governments with no recourse, their mandates will have teeth to them, etc.

If covid didn't make you hate other humans 10x more idk to say. Either side gloating about their wins and shit. People can't even shut up about it now.

>locked us up for 2 years
What a fag, he actually got locked down.