ITS OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=b_dgmqhPasA

Attached: Avgn_face.png (600x852, 596.36K)

Let me guess: he watched it on mute with subtitles on.

He just needs to accept it's over and start working at a grocery store, this is getting sad

>13 years later
>Finally get around to watching the highest grossing movie of all time
>Self proclaimed cinephile

No shit it is overrated. It has the most cliché, predictable plot of damn near any big budget film I've ever seen. I was guessing what was going to happen correctly before it occurred constantly. Writing on autopilot - the only reason people liked this movie is because WHOA CGI WHOA THE GRAPHICS BROOO. Dogshit flick.

While drinking a 2L Sprite

He makes a few thousand every week from ads on his old videos.

absolutely based

I'm sure a portion of that grand goes to mike and the guitar dude

>make thousands a week
>more than enough to have the financial stability to pursue your dreams and hone your craft without having to sacrifice time to get a job
>All wasted because your bitch wife wants you to supervise your two retarded kids while she entertains Tyrone and Jamal

you're right but i still like the avatar countdown poster

Oh it's bad

Avatarchads keep winning, Ferngully fags keep weeping

Is that James Rolfe! Rhythm guitarist from popular indie video game music rock band Rex Viper?!?!?!

is it true jame cameron stole the papyrus font from James Rolfe?

Attached: avgn_540.jpg (800x540, 99.39K)

I’m pretty sure it doesn’t and they signed away their rights.

>The look of genuine fear in his eyes

Attached: 22rb2kp1sex71.webm (242x260, 435.67K)

we call it "the matei effect" colloquially

I love how this entire video is one big strawman.

Every point he makes, he makes against this imaginary crowd of people who think Avatar is LITERALLY the same movie as dances with wolves/pocahontas/ferngully and that's why they have beef with it

People don't dislike Avatar because they think its a direct carbon copy of these films, people dislike Avatar because it tries to accomplish the same things these films of the past did but does it with way less tact and way more CGI schlock, not to mention Avatar ushering in the era of 3D movies. I don't begrudge anyone for outright disliking Avatar and what it did to the industry

the sodabrain admitted to never seeing Dances with Wolves

I'm pretty sure he gets most of his money from all the sponsorship and any sucker that pays membership, even though the views on the video are pretty terrible other than AVGN. Not as good as his old videos but still pull in decent views.

It really is. The whole thing was a special effects vehicle and little more.

You're more of a Rian Johnson kinda guy?

based

Say it with me
>SODA
>

probably not. bootsy doesn’t get paid for the videos he made for the channel.