They're gonna ruin Numenor, aren't they?

The diversity shit aside, what do you think they will do to ruin Numenor in the show? I'm thinking its subplot is gonna be Game of Thrones light (I mean, the entire show already feels like that with the White Walker Orcs and Night King Sauron).

Attached: LOTR-The-Rings-of-Power-04.jpg (2000x1333, 1.27M)

who cares?
no one will watch

25 million people watched it so far, idiot.

What do they even have the rights to adapt for Numenor? I thought the appendices just had a cliff notes summary of the Downfall.

There's an entire book about Numenor called "The Fall of Numenor" alongside the short stories from "Unfinished Tales".

Sure they did

Attached: 1662603599358029.jpg (581x337, 48.74K)

G-d I hope so

But they dont have any rights to anything written by Tolkien except the footnotes to lotr.

>I know more than Amazon and actual Analysts
Ok.

What the fuck? Then what was the point of spending so much?

Tolkien's estate played them lol

They get the LoTR Brand to stick atop their shitshow

Attached: 1661050265875265.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Acyual analysts say they only got 1.8 million.

Shame about the mulatta, but Ar-Pharazon's costume does look great, best in the show so far.

those are supposed to be numenorians?
bwahahah
nice alibaba costumes tho

Evil white man tries to destroy strong black queen

>how will they ruin Numenor?
By making fan fiction. There are I think about 2,000 years of Numenor & we don't know really anything about it besides the Fall. The field is wide open: they could conceivably create something great, but based on everything else in this world (excepting The Dark Crystal Age of Resistance) (and Riddick), chances are high that they will do a shitty job.

That's just the very end of the Second Age. Only Unfinished Tales actually tells anything about the Second Age itself.

>The field is wide open: they could conceivably create something great, but based on everything else in this world (excepting The Dark Crystal Age of Resistance)
funny because ROP reminds me most of TDC AOR and I loved that. I'm enjoying ROP so far.

Yes but you are dying of the AIDS virus

I'd really like to believe you, but here on 4channel, posters lie quite often.

They’ve already shown a complete disdain for the lore and tolkiens vision in the first two episodes so why would they change now.

Elaborate, please. I don't want to waste my time watching it if it's gonna piss me off.

“We worked in conjunction with world-renowned Tolkien scholars and the Tolkien estate to make sure that the ways we connected the dots were Tolkienian and gelled with the experts’ and the estate’s understanding of the material,” Payne says.

The timeline makes no sense, we are at the beginning at end of the 2nd age at the same time. Galadriel is a completely difference character. Gil Galad sent her to Valinor but near the edge she jumped into the sea. Pretty sure they couldn't resist putting Gandalf in the show. Sauron is about to fuck Galadriel. Everyone can quick travel. Celebrimbor has no relations with elves, there's just a 50 billion dumb things that make no sense.

Galadriel is one of the oldest elves alive. Having her go through a rebellious arc in the second age is nonsensical. She was also already married to Celeborn by the end of the First age, and they ruled a kingdom together for the duration of the Second age. Then there’s them having multiple elves in interspecies relationships, when in fact it’s something so rare that you can count the number of times. Also her being able to swim back to middle earth from Valinor is lol.