What's a 10/10 movie with a 1/10 ending?

The movie's great and everything is perfect...and then the ending ruins everything you've just seen.

Post those.

Attached: perfect-ten-score-grade-out-blue-text-index-card-pinned-to-cork-notice-board-55903030.jpg (800x791, 113.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubrquR6i0WQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Near Dark
that transfusion

True detective season 1

high tension

I want to hate this answer, but I can't

Better Call Saul.

Sinister

Any WW2 movie.

Law abiding citizen
Collateral

No Country For Old Men, the Coen Brothers take a giant, steaming shit on our upturned and smiling faces

I've never seen it, but I've heard that description used for Signs

Fuck Jamie Foxx for ruining the ending to LAC.

Schindlers List

>collateral
Pleb take

Anything by M Night Shamalamadingdong

Boy in the Striped Pajamas, went from a solid B to a D+ in like two minutes.

it's like when your based friend starts spouting crime statistics at a party
you're like "yeah, but where's the lulz?"

Lost in translation

Attached: AOL LOL.gif (500x249, 484.15K)

>collateral

what, didn't like an average guy who's never held a gun up to that point taking out a professional trained assassin with relative ease?

Shadow.
youtube.com/watch?v=ubrquR6i0WQ
It has great visuals that manage to make the monochrome look work fantastically, plus themes of dualism. It builds up to an ending very well and makes you think that China may have produced a great film for the first time, and then the metal umbrella weapons come out and ninjas race them like sleds through a town. Holy shit.

Attached: 5453243451.jpg (600x900, 299.51K)

Birdy
Artificial Intelligence

I thought this movie was pretty atmospheric and had some cool visuals during the nightmare segments, but then they end it with a literal meme ending that tainted the entire movie

Attached: d172bdf5-64ba-409f-a0c3-386b4b46c49e.803d7b38e27a0bfe225e9f74bcf27c93.jpg (612x612, 47.88K)

The Batman

>the metal umbrella weapons come out and ninjas race them like sleds through a town
this is the bad part?

Seven

Dragon Ball Super: Broly