Red Letter Meida

>Mike: So Jay, what did you think of Woke Propaganda #86091?
>Jay: I thought it was boring.
>Mike: What?!!! I thought it was the greatest movie ever made!!!!
>Jay: Well I didn’t hate it….
>Mike: Now before I recommend this terrible movie, let me strawman a bunch of online reviews so Twitter knows what a good ally I am!…THE NOT GAYS!!!!

When did Mike Stoklasa become so cringe?

Attached: EE369F46-AF11-49DE-A270-1CBBF3456CA3.png (244x300, 115.36K)

Go easy on Mike. Alcoholism destroyed his brain (and made him gay). It isn’t his fault.

hmm, this thread kinda seems like an absurd caricature of what they are rather than an accurate description...

Attached: rich evans.jpg (643x327, 31.5K)

>THE NOT GAYS
That really triggered you huh?

This. I give it five years before Mike transitions and calls herself Michelle.

i think thats his secret:
he was never not cringe

Mike is just afraid of being blacklisted from Hollywood and fired from Smiling Friends. He is just playing up the SJW role to get ESG points and not lose his Hollywood connections. It is the environment we live in. Blame Obama for legalizing propaganda and destroying culture.

>THE NOT GAYS!!!!
>When did Mike Stoklasa become so cringe?
He was saying that shit all the way back to the old Prequel reviews.

No. This is a pretty accurate depiction of Mike. He’s become pretty terrible ever since Covid. Jay is still good though.

The star wars prequels sucked dick.

>Meida
Dumb esl poster

And it was always cringe.

No they didn’t. If they did, Mike wouldn’t be complaining about THE NOT GAYS. It was the heterosexual romance that triggered him.

No they didn’t. If they did, Mike would have loved them if they sucked dick. Instead he hates them for THE NOT GAYS by making Anakin straight.

>So Jasmine, what did you think of Woke Propaganda #97502 UwU?
>>I thought it was boring UwU.
>What?!!! I thought it was the greatest movie ever made UwU!!!!
>Well I didn’t hate it UwU….

Relax brown boy

ESL schizophrenic

The truth is Mike was always a little based, a little cringe. Right now he's just acting more cringe than based.

>destroys your fanbase with one video

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-29 at 00-12-27 rick worley - YouTube.png (246x136, 21.98K)

Mike lost credibility when he kicked Jack, my favorite friend, out of the group. Sure, some of you may know him as AIDSmoby, Cueball McFaggot, the Milwaukee Molester, Reddit FourEyes, or CinemaCuck, but I've always known him as the best of the guest stars with funny insights and interesting life experience (raising a trans child for example)

Rich, Mike, Jay and the Canadians is the best combo.