Wanna see more of this?

Just go to your local meth addicts favourite hangout spot, and you'll find many Harfoot looking people.

I'm personally disgusted that Amazon would turn anything Tolkeinish I to whatever the fuck this is. These Harfoots are literally homeless drug addicts. There is nothing different about the losers on the streets and these bums on screen, they both look the same.

Attached: harfoots-cropped.jpg (1200x1200, 168.65K)

>"Scuuuuuse me. I said EXCUSE ME, SIR! Do you have a dollar I can get fo da bus? Whatchu mean no? FUCK YOU NIGGA GIMMIE YA FUCKIN MONEY YOU WHITE DEVIL"

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-143629-613.png (1080x1715, 1.41M)

They're so poorly written that they just come off as retarded children that are mysteriously multi-ethnic despite explicitly stating that they keep to themselves...

>AYO HOL UP
*hits pipeweed*
>LEMME GET DIS STRAIGHT
*eats second breakfast*
>SO YOU BE SAYIN
*gardens*
>YOU BE SAYIN
*digs hole*
>DAT WE WUZ
*has elevenses*
>SUM FINNA
*sings a song*
>WE FINNA BE
*eats supper*
>MO'FUGGIN HOBBITS N SHIEET?

Attached: The-difference-between-Harfoots-and-Hobbit-in-The-Rings-of.jpg (800x450, 87.42K)

Okay chud, we get it you're racist. I LOVE Nori Brandyfoot, her character has been absolutely AMAZING thus far, a call-back to the classic literary trope of the adventurous commoner who isn't content with the lackadaisical existence common to those around her. One can discern this from the deft characterization that the showriters have thus far prepared for our heroine-to-be. Personally, I can't wait for the next episode (airing tonight!), i'm quite literally on the edge of my seat! GO NORI!

Attached: FbScu8s3xXc2YKq3DD5oJZ-320-80.jpg (320x180, 10.13K)

Did the hobbits in this need to put leaves and dirt in their hair? Taking a bath is as simple a dipping into a river, surely there's some kind of river near where they live. Even a small one to fill a bucket with. It's free water. Peasants know how to wash their faces and clothes, why must they look like cave people. God dammit i hate this. Cavemen knew how to wash too!

Attached: I'm so confused.jpg (325x254, 10.98K)

While that's probably valid, it seems like a very minor nitpick in contrast to the whole "stargazing prophecy" bullshit, which makes no sense for a bunch of nomads without technology.

>People are actually offended when poor people ask them for enough money to get off the streets for an hour or buy a beer.

You poor thing. You are the real victim and damn anyone that thinks otherwise.

But ... But, what, i mean, what is the, how would i put it, like, what are they? Forest gypsies, nomadic retards, selvatic hobos, like whats theyr thong, why are they, wtf are they, why dont they wash, why do they look like retards, what on allfuck is that even?

Attached: 475784564353.jpg (1103x675, 156.65K)

i have no local meth addicts coz im not american

Why are they growing vegetables in theyr hair?

Undamaged clothes isn't a technology which takes an age to develop.

Attached: kinds-of-hobbits.jpg (602x508, 70.2K)

On meth it does

we harfoots need reparations n shieeeeeet

>ask

Yes, i am offended when some dirty mentally disordered intersectional fuctard assumes i will give any money away to beggars
Also beggars are allways organised, they dont do it cause they 'cant get a job' they do it cause that is theyr job

Obviously the good Christian thing to do is spit on them and report them to the police in the hopes they'll be beaten to death. You know, like how Jesus would have done things.

Excuse me, but Helena Bonham Carter was taught astrology, not how to shower. She knows all the constellations aside from the one some bum showed her.

I get asked for spare change every single time I go to the gas station. Must be nice to live in wonder bread land like you.

Because that's what Earthy people do. If it wasn't for the shit in their hair, they'd just be homeless short people. And considering that most homeless are malnourished and dysgenic, this fits right in with reality.