/RoP/ Rings of Power General

7'10 Gigachad edition

Previous

Attached: 23465325.png (624x974, 639.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-dLnbkX7FO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a large Man.

new episode tonight?

6.5h from now

For Eru

>122 posters keeping this general alive
wtf is your problem, are you all shills or is just the fact that Any Forums has only 3 running series now?

Wait it's dropping at midnight? I thought all the other episodes were gonna be 9pm friday?

i just post cute twinks itt

Attached: rowen.png (932x689, 1M)

thoughts on their romance so far?

Attached: FLSTl5-X0BoZb5J.jpg (2688x1744, 806.35K)

>current running tv show gets discussion on Any Forums - Television & Film and the offtopic Any Forums spammer gets confused and calls everyone shills
many such cases

Sansa, the rape I saw it. I saw the rape, Sansa. I was there.

>only 74 reviews total on IMDB, all negative reviews purged
>over 800 reviews for new game of thrones show
fuck this dead internet bullshit

Attached: imdb.png (1016x586, 116.4K)

what time is it dropping, bros?

>32 yo

Attached: morfy4.webm (1511x850, 1.77M)

At the beginning of the first episode, they imply Galadriel has been walking around for centuries after the fall of Morgoth. But at 38:15 in the same episode, the young dude says all the followers of Morgoth died a century ago. What the hell is going on? And why is Sauron back in the place, moving orcs around, after only 100 years? He's supposed to build his army back a thousand years after the fall of Morgoth.

When is the new episode.

Episode times

Attached: 20220908_224806.jpg (1284x1277, 139.31K)

not feeling it

Attached: arondir bronwyn.png (1024x800, 338.92K)

youtu.be/-dLnbkX7FO8 today black queen episode

Did you mix up thousand and hundred?
Galadriel says they've been hunting sauron for multiple centuries. Knife-ears kid says "the lot you lump us in with died off a thousand years ago".

An easterling is a easterling, they can all fuck off (unless you descend from Bor, if so, your cool, you can stay).

I miss the 2000's where twinks actually did shit with their hair, look at that fucking greasy mophead
>inb4 "dey in de medvividl s3TTIN!!!"
Fuck off because everyone has airbrushed shitty zoomer hairstyls anyway

Attached: somemofaggot.jpg (1280x1600, 438.33K)

Attached: Galardlriel.jpg (439x929, 59.17K)

WHEN IS THE NEW EPISODE!!!!!!!!!

what? I thought it's going to be day later.

They come out roughly 7 to 8 eastern on Thursday in USA.

See

>why are they talking about tv shows on Any Forums board? Why aren't they talking about jews, women and black people???!?!?!?!?!!!

much appreciated

Predictions for the upcoming episode?

notta gonna lie the battle of morgoth was looking kinda dope but it lasted like 20 seconds (i didnt watch any more ring of power)

ROP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ROP MEEEEE MY THREAD

Attached: b11.jpg (810x362, 86.53K)

Vegeta and Nappa arrive in Numenor but Galadriel manages to pull out Excalibur from the rock and side with Spiderman and Superman to defeat them. Still the Death Star can be seen in the sky so the job is yet finished

Galadriel gets into an argument with not-Trump guy