SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT

SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT

DAT PUPPET BE TALKIN'

Attached: fairy-nogmother.png (870x527, 951.23K)

History will look back on this era with embarrassed laughter after we've dealt with the mental illness.

WHAT IN DE WYPIPO DEVIL IS DIS

WHY U BE TALKIN AN MOVIN, BOI?

No one. And I mean NO ONE cared about this character before they made her black.
Nobody knew her name
Nobody referenced her in conversation, as one might do for other moments in the movie, like "wish upon a star" or some such.
A lot of people forgot she was even in the movie. As all other parts of the movie are more memorable than her role.
You only care now, because she's black.
>I don't care that she's black, I just hate that they keep picking ugly black people.
Don't fucking lie to me. I see what happens to even pretty black people on this site. You guys hate no matter what.

I wish that was true but each day I see ideocracy becoming more real.

I'm italian and Fata Turchina is a household name, ignorant faggot mutt.

Don't assume everyone is a shitmerican.

Keep your precious nogs away from european stories, how about that?

I hate that they keep invading our culture, our stories and our history with their ugly, repulsive, ape-like faces. I hate that they're so arrogant about it, so unfair about it, and so hypocritical.
>this happens with pretty black people
No such thing. But even if pretty blacks were real, it wouldn't make their desecration of our culture and imagination less repulsive.

The problem with your post is that you're wrong

I don't like racebending, it's that simple

>see what happens to even pretty black people
name 3

WOODEN NIGGAS

This is literally their marketing. lol. What a bunch of retards.

To be fair, I see a bunch of promo's on Plex live TV, and they completely cut the niggress out of the Pinocho promo. I thought it was based until i came to Any Forums and saw the meme.

Why do they keep making these movies? This shit is so uncanny. The dead eyes, devoid of any spark resembling intellect or soul. The repulsive texture, clearly not human flesh. The unnatural, inhuman movements. The odd smell, that you can clearly see even through a screen. And that puppet is weird too.

Attached: uncanny.png (561x374, 364.23K)

we need to go nigrer

Attached: 1628116036585.png (747x800, 675.12K)

>(((they))) are trying to convince me that this specimen belongs to the same subspecies as me.
Maybe the same genus. Maybe.

This is Disney's Pinocchio, and American tale. If you didn't want European tales featuring black people, then keep them to yourselves.

The woman from the Sonic Movie.
Domino from Deadpool
Nynaeve from Wheel of Time.

Stupid mutt piece of shit. How dare you say shit like this? Making a mutt adaptation of something doesn't make it american. Pinocchio is an ITALIAN story. Period. End of story.

And defining it as "amerdican" (sic) doesn't excuse the blackwashing, the race baiting and the cultural rape for its own sake.

>If you didn't want European tales featuring black people, then keep them to yourselves.
We can't, mongoloid. There's no copyright for old european stories.

>The woman from the Sonic Movie.
No.
>Domino from Deadpool
Maybe.
>Nynaeve from Wheel of Time.
No.

And blackwashing would still be a repulsive anti-white jewish tactic even if they used these mythological "pretty blacks". It doesn't change anything.

Walt Disney's father was of Irish Descent. Born in Canada. Walt Disney's Mother was of German Descent born in America.
There are a lot of aspects of the Disney Cartoon that are American-centric. And you never cared before.

>There's no copyright for old european stories.
Yeah, because claiming ownership over something as old as these stories, and as far reaching as these stories is stupid.

>Pretending they aren't attractive women.
This is why I'll never take your "just cast attractive women" argument seriously.

HOOOO LAAAWDS

LAAAWD OF DA STRAAANGZ