ITT: Shots/Frames that follow you in the dark

Attached: phantom.jpg (1280x720, 41.87K)

Pazuzu from the Exorcist and the bear from the shining wrecked me as a child. Winkies hobo got me in my twenties.

There is no way Lynch didn't conjure up that mental image from some deep astral mediation shit.
Fucking saw that face every time I closed my eyes for a week.

time for a nap grandpa

Definitely Pazuzu. Very ominous beginning to the movie. Never left my head
Another for me is this

Attached: AD1C99B9-2716-4E24-ABDD-E5F6BCF6AD01.jpg (709x452, 39.65K)

What the fuck is that from? Triggers thalassaphobia so hard

90% of Lynch's ideas come from meditation.

That one scene from Lake Mungo.
You know the one.
A while back, i saw a thumbnail of it while browsing the catalog. Even while scrolling past it as a small image, it still freaked me out.

Watched that fir the first time about a week ago, thought it was awful for the first like 40 mins, but then something clicked and it became genuinely one of the most terrifying films I've ever seen, I'm not gonna say ghosts are real, but if they are, this is what they're like

Jaws. Possibly the first time you see the shark, but you may see some body when it eats the boy earlier. Will watch to confirm

Fuck, I genuinely thought it was an octopus, need to rewatch Jaws apparently

Attached: uh oh.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

That's fucking adorable for some reason

The documentary Dear Zachary has a moment in which you find out a psychotic mother drowned herself and her thirteen month old baby in a murder-suicide. The movie presents this revelation during a talking head segment featuring someone from the father's family (maybe the grandpa or uncle) and they're just talking casually and all of a sudden they become enraged and say "AND THEN SHE FUCKING KILLED HIM". The scene switches to a photo of the mother while no sound is heard, then it turns red and nightmarish screams and hellish ambient noise abruptly begin. The way I'm describing it can't capture how horrific it was. It's one of the only things from media that's truly impacted me.

I know posting Martyrs is basically cheating, but no movie ending stuck with me more

Attached: martyrs-2008-anna-ending.jpg (1200x675, 46.75K)

NOM NOM NOM

Attached: the-mummy-1999-screen.jpg (1600x680, 123.08K)

*distorted horns* *whoosh*

Attached: .jpg (720x389, 34.21K)

BEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

Attached: Sinister-2012.jpg (1000x500, 45.47K)

What's this from?

Punch it in the nose, retards!! JFC

Attached: pilot.png (1920x818, 1.67M)

That's a myth

>Attack a shark for no reason
He's just curious, leave him alone

Lawnmower Man