Men are... LE BAD!

Men are... LE BAD!

Attached: i-spit-cover.jpg (400x600, 43.54K)

>that flat pathetic ass

Imagine a gender-swapped version of this movie.
Closest I can think of is the redo of healer anime.

Attached: flare_alrlgrande_jioral_stitch__abuses_keyaru_by_octopus_slime_dedo8to-fullview.jpg (1024x1152, 69.56K)

This must've been one of the more awkward filming sessions in movie history.

i think there is a movie where a man gets sodomized by masked women with strap-on and he hunts them don't
don't remember the name

It's not the one with keanu reeves is it?

The difference being that the redo of healer guy basically had superpowers to get revenge on his tormentors while the i spit on your grave girl only had traps she had to build herself.

>NOOOOO DONT SUCK MY COCK NOOOOOOOOOO

Redo of healer is based solely because it's the only anime I can think of where the protagonist isn't a spineless beta and actually fucks all his harem bitches
though the best part of course is when he had those zombie soldiers fuck and then eat the man-hating dyke that ball-tortured him while he watched.

I cant remember much flicks with femdom. I do remember one where a nazi woman has sex with one prisoner and then she has him tied to a surgery table and cuts his cock off.

why can't women just choose the nice television and film enthusist to be their boyfriend?
their self destructive behavior when they seek troubles on purpose with stupid men is their own fault
for example be my gf and i will hug and snuggle with you everyday and there will be no stress

Attached: 1451857369497.webm (1918x814, 2.77M)

Lol

The Book of Revelation (2006)

>This must've been one of the more awkward filming sessions in movie history.

Last Tango In Paris

When the director tricked Marlon Brando to actually rape his co-star in the ass with butter.

Try, just try to disprove that humanity and the planet would not be better off without the moid infestation that plagues both.

Wasn't literally every invention you use made by men?

You should all be genuinely ashamed you watched this.

I only watch the first 45 mins or so of these types of movies and then turn them off. Every single one is kino. Wish they'd make more.

that's because you're a massive newfriend. all media that is dour and grim and cynical purely for the sake of it is shit. Redo of Healer is no exception.

Literally why, is the same premise, the protagonist was abused, raped and trashed so he takes revenge on those who did wrong to him

>don't worry there sweetheart, I'm a(n) ___ man
complete the sentence anons

don't worry there sweetheart, I'm a scat man