Actually...

>actually, the *insert blackwashed character that has nothing to do with the source material* was the best part of this show
I see this post all the time, who posts this shit?

Attached: file.png (768x432, 618.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n3BqLZ8UoZk?t=150
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me

Where do black dwarves come from

It's strange. Black Jet was genuinely the best part of Cowboy Bebop.

>blackwashed character that has nothing to do with the source material
how is that even making sense?
>I see this post all the time, who posts this shit?
people who actually watched the show

he was the only one that tried to act like their anime counterpart

That's like saying corn kernels are the best part of shit

do troons think we fall for that shit?

>blackwashed character that has nothing to do with the source material
Do you even hear yourself, incel?

they sprout from the ground!

>angry nerds still seething over black people in an elf show

Sex. Have it.

Do you?

Attached: 1660931599868098.jpg (1024x1024, 155.52K)

they are called Duergar

The woman playing the black dwarf was pretty good and so was the elf nigga. The show is still bad so it doesn't matter, but I did like their performances comparatively.

All dwarves do, Aulë created them from stone.

She was. Not sure about the other guy though but that dinner scene was the best scene in 2 long hours.

Why did he make some of them black?

i hope bezos pays for your new dilator sisters

I’ve read this more times than I could count. I almost wish they Wakanda’d the motherfucker if it meant they got better actors.

>I see this post all the time
On twitter, to where you should return.

Why not, chud? Why did he make some of them ginger?

Wish you would actually refute the claim though so we can finally begin talking about the show instead of ad hominem.

thanks, yidneysis

That fat slob nigger dwarf is aggressively ugly, an attack to the senses, kinda like a Roger Waters Lord the Rings.

Attached: 1662495244155595.png (738x797, 124.67K)

>refute the claim
i disagree, there claim refuted. Now fuck off back to monitoring imdb comments intern

ginger is natural hair illness that occurs between between people living in 60 degree and 65 degree, hence Russia had bunch of random red heads that have no relation to Irish.

Tbf, that was the point of her character

>refuses to elaborate further
No use arguing with a troll then. Shitposting is fun but it gets boring after the 2000th time.

You go back to write endless imdb comments crying about the show all night, like you have been for the past week

you're misunderstanding. The black elf is just terrible in every way regardless of his race-- writing, acting, all trash. The black dwarf is believable in her role and at least doesn't bring the show down through any fault of her own.

You mean Ralph Steadman

I really like the native American mythology of creation of man. Some god or other was making humans out of clay, first he let them bake too long and they came out burnt black. So he let the second batch bake for shorter time but when he took them out they weren't done yet, white and unfinished. So the third batch he left to bake exactly right amount of time and they came out red as terracotta, just right and perfectly done.
Here I could imagine he used some blackish stone.

1 in 4 women will sacrifice their own children with abortion. So if you try to divine her future, you got 1/4 chances of being right by calling her a child-sacrifice-enabling whore.

The show is so bad, that a diversity hire doesn't even register.plus Durins family are the only characters that are somewhat likeable.

It was true for Death Note. I mean he wasn't L but he played an entertaining autist.

its not a "child", chud. the people regularly shot in primary schools by incels are children.

>NOOOO STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT THE HECKING NIGGERINOS

Attached: file.png (700x700, 406.23K)

astroturfing. even easier now with ai.

my favourite explanation is the Mormon one
>people who remained neutral in war between lucifer and god, were punished by being turned black
youtu.be/n3BqLZ8UoZk?t=150

Attached: 7788.png (862x545, 315.34K)

It means that the show was so shit that people try to find anything positive to say about it.

Same for me
I was genuinely bummed the Walking Sally shenanigans wasn't in the anime after I look it up to watch it
Black Jet was great
Everything else was trash tho

sorry but those are clumps of cells

The show sucks ass but I liked their performances. Don't watch the show.

>a shit analogy

Go back to Any Forums retard.

I do, what about it? Durin's wife was kino characterization, the Elf nigga was meh though. The worst offender, ironically, is Galadriel's girlboss bullshit that ruins her character.

it do be like that tho. The amount of schizoseething at people saying they like the show is nothing short of being clinical.

SheDwarf and her scenes were funny in an bad sitcom from middle earth way.
At least hat one webm made it look that way.

Attached: 1662197865189575.png (1248x520, 719.16K)

>those are clumps of cells
Huh...
As opposed to what? You are also a clump of cells

Dwarf woman is actually okay. She looks off but acts like she belongs. The chud ranger is a charisma void. Easily the worst part of every scene he's in.

So far, the harfoot girl is the most likable cast member.

Holy shit that's based

shedwarf is okay actress

niggerelf looks alien and acts autist enough to be an elf, unlike every other elf in the show who just acts like a fucking human, worst of all niggerelf's patrol partner who was literally cursing and talking like a chav

>No I haven't watched it
>So... would you..i dunno...watch it together sometime?
What's the next move?

people who actually watched it

You guys are too predictable at this point.

Attached: tranny.png (1031x599, 273.41K)