What is this film going for?

What is this film going for?

Attached: 1656542962237.webm (720x720, 2.84M)

>gets paid to slap margot robbies ass
god i wish that was me

that retard on the bike is ruining the shot, show some respect

>again!

Attached: hankserasor.jpg (400x443, 37.04K)

Probably some sort of fish out of water thing. Barbie and Ken are from their own world that’s just a perfect, vibrant Malibu Dreamhouse world and then they come to modern day Los Angeles.

>you fuck up deliberately so you can slap her ass again

It's a worrying trend that so many movies and TV shows that should be made for kids are being made for 30 year old millennials instead. If this was made in the 90's it would be PG and played completely straight.

Maybe I'm just being a schizo but seeing how we don't care about children anymore is probably the biggest societal downfall flag right now.

Margot has one incredibly cute tushy.
Cant wait for this movie. Itll be fun.

Attached: deoz62z-2078f14d-fa2c-4211-8411-6ad24dc0df1f.jpg (640x739, 255.26K)

demoralization and propaganda.

I'm not surprised that society decided in unison that it didn't care about these kids

Attached: 1508878958745.jpg (528x660, 78.25K)

>margot robbies ass
such thing doesn't exist

The aqua aesthetic

Kino.

Innocent women get sexually assaulted by men constantly. The usual Hollywood propaganda nonsense.

Attached: 1651796689421.jpg (480x424, 20.42K)

A metal gear solid movie

>No jiggle
0/10

what ass

Goose is funny

Attached: all smiles.jpg (1024x577, 70.88K)

a tolkien adaptation

Meanwhile, the guy doing the slap keeps doing minor fuckups that he knows will trigger the director to do another take.

I can't imagine kids caring more about a barbie movie than adults.
Kids have a different avenue for entertainment than some silly plastic toys mommy used to play with

>doesn't remember all sorts of weird shit like the brady bunch movie, super mario bros and fucking archie

yeah no, the 80s/90s were home to some of the weirdest movies. also howard the duck.

kids still play with toys and run around outside. you're way overthinking it. but yeah, unless this was animated there's no reason for them to care about this.

Yeah true but even than there's so many types of knockoff Barbies, Bratz dolls whatever that I'm sure Barbies aren't nowhere near as culturally relevant to little kids right now than it was to Stacey in the 80s-90s