Tim, RLM's most recent breakout star and most high ranking member at the moment

Tim, RLM's most recent breakout star and most high ranking member at the moment.

Presented without futher commentary.

Attached: file.png (1153x1019, 940.71K)

e-celeb loser fag thread

>Please talk about my friend simulator
>Please guise

*saves RLM*

Attached: 1662070834536016.png (512x512, 572.45K)

(You) are my favourite friend sim.

The third worst RLM regular

Fuck this bum, bring the Canadians back already.

Tim=Canadians>Jesse>everyone else>Rich Evans>Beardfat

tim rules

Tim's alright. Weird how long it took him to show up as a guest after all his cameos in HITBs years prior. I wanna say he was in the first or second ever episode even.

Love this weirdo fuck, also his powerful bum energy lets me know he's the only one real enough to deck Mike on his fucking gabber if he keeps overdoing it with the cuntyness, no one else would dare. May your fists ring true on that aging slavic skull Timmy Boy.

Max Landis and AidsMoby tie as the worst, but he is just behind them

>Fuck Butt Point

Josh is obviously the worst

Josh is based on re:view with the homosexual teen sensation Jay Bauman tho.

>Max Landis and AidsMoby tie as the worst,
*ahem*

Attached: 20190508_234120.jpg (4032x2268, 2.41M)

nah Rich Evans' piercing banshee shrieks and Beardfat are worse than hobo Tim, but yeah McCauly is down there too

Kinda sad that they held off on him returning to do that stacked tapes gimmick for like 3 years lol.

do you think they ever smoked crack together?

I took that screenshot to make a joke about him being the new Josh here It's odd that you saved it

Rich Evans is a militant atheist and straight edge to boot, he's the kind of guy that would call the fucking cops if he as much as saw a joint.

hopefully he's gone for good, or hey, if he comes back he should bring Kieran Culkin with him at least

>HUHUHUHUHUHU
*lowers volume*

Attached: jay-bauman.gif (498x280, 3.69M)

>Rich Evans' piercing banshee shrieks
that's like, one of the highlights of the channel

>straight edge
>that fat
looks like a barely-on-the-wagon former alkie to me but ok lol

I was watching these faggots talk about the "audience not understanding" something in reference to the new Jordan Peele b-movie being a thinly veiled allegory to hollywood and I was just floored that these fuckers think that moving pictures as a medium are capable of doing anything a general audience wouldn't understand.

every time I hear his laugh I imagine if I was there I'd have to leave the room or tell him to shut the fuck up a little, there's no excuse for a laugh so obnoxious it ruins whatever was supposed to be funny to start with

why is it so fun to say rich evans?

you greatly underestimate how dumb the genpop is

spoken like a true pseud

i get what you're saying but it kinda grows on you, mostly because it's so genuine.